Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
but Bad Memories lets you choose a female protagonist. And unbelievable, that LI isn't the mother!
I thought about that but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I figured there were some with male MCs and incest but those aren't appealing to me for obvious reasons. Besides, I imagine the incest part usually overshadows any other dynamics in the relationship.

Reactions: EndlessNights
Jun 6, 2022
VN - Unity - Completed - Rosas Are Red [Deluxe Edition] [Anduo Games] | F95zone
I mention this one to see if it will maybe count.
the game is basically sexting, you can choose the name of your character, although Rosa calls you "sir" from time to time. most of the time they use neutral pronouns, and, in a scene near the end, you can choose if you have a "pussy" (again it is a sexting scene).

there are also scenes where Rosa has sex with another woman, all commanded by your character.
as such i think it could be considered a lesbian route, i finished it without scenes with men or anything like that.

Jun 6, 2022
I tried it some time ago, apart from the fact that the protagonist has a "girlfriend", there is nothing lesbian about it, is more of the typical "lesbian" turns "bi-straight".

It ends up being the typical corruption game where the choices are either sleep with every dick that gets in your way, or you're not going to have any scenes.

not worth playing it if you want lesbian content.

Last edited:

YuriFan!

May 30, 2022
The main problem of Yuri games that most of them are <10 hours of gameplay... Therefore, I Have a question... Are there any long Yuri visual novels for 10+ hours? Well, you know, with a 3+ routes, with a plot that doesn't focus on romance alone, etc....
You can immediately filter out KOGADO STUDIO games. Too much slice of life. And you can also weed out LOVE BAKUDAN, since romance is the sole theme of this Vn.
A good example of what I want was Seisai no Resonance... but I guess few people know about it, since it's not on ENG

Oct 26, 2017
The main problem of Yuri games that most of them are <10 hours of gameplay... Therefore, I Have a question... Are there any long Yuri visual novels for 10+ hours? Well, you know, with a 3+ routes, with a plot that doesn't focus on romance alone, etc....
You can immediately filter out KOGADO STUDIO games. Too much slice of life. And you can also weed out LOVE BAKUDAN, since romance is the sole theme of this Vn.
A good example of what I want was Seisai no Resonance... but I guess few people know about it, since it's not on ENG
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Ah, my bad. MTL isn't ideal indeed. Putting that wall of text into a spoiler tag while I'm at it.

Last edited:

YuriFan!

May 30, 2022
I clocked in 100+ hours in MaouMaid (mentioning it again for non-Japanese speakers, it's in Japanese). It's surprisingly deep and intriguing for a RPG Maker game (that's actually a VN with RPG elements). I did a quick recap of the story in a previous post while avoiding spoilers. The estimated playtime is 5+ hours if you focus only on text and plan to read quickly (I don't, see below).
Hi, although I appreciate your answer and the intriguing description of the game, I unfortunately do not know Japanese... and reading text-dependent games with MTL screen capture is no fun...

Shinlaw

Aug 6, 2017
Can't really think of anything except for one. If you're fine with RPGM, then there're Large Battleship Studios and Missy.

There's not much to choose from in general, but "a plot that doesn't focus on romance alone" surprisingly filters out most it:KEK:
Then again, I usually don't play vns with "no sexual content" tag, I'm sure there're some good ones.

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
I tried it some time ago, apart from the fact that the protagonist has a "girlfriend", there is nothing lesbian about it, is more of the typical "lesbian" turns "bi-straight".

It ends up being the typical corruption game where the choices are either sleep with every dick that gets in your way, or you're not going to have any scenes.

not worth playing it if you want lesbian content.
There is a scene later in game that requires you to have zero corruption to actualy get back together with the mentioned girlfriend. But as you said you wont see much if you go down that route as it will mostly be you (the main character) avoiding scenes and being decent enough in combat that you wont lose.

daviprish1

Aug 1, 2020
Found this , as usual looks like no eng (or I just was not able to find it), and also can contain some extreme content as I understand.