Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

Jun 6, 2022
in Doting Dominatrix you can choose a female protagonist, although the game is mostly audio erotica (the cg scenes don't show explicit sex, but it is implied by the audio (for me it was pretty hot).

pd: funny how on this page a game like this doesn't have the lesbian tag, but a game where there are only threesomes with men does have it.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Lillies Awakening

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
My contribution to the thread https://f95zone.to/threads/inside-jennifer-v2-0-steam-inceton-games-ntr.80745/

Synopsis: The protagonist Jennifer moves to a new apartment with her fiancé Mark, she is unemployed looking to work at a secondary school, in her misadventures she meets Laurie in the bathroom of a club with whom she can have an adventure and eventual relationship.

Any recommendations for games with Lesbian Femdom?

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
My contribution to the thread https://f95zone.to/threads/inside-jennifer-v2-0-steam-inceton-games-ntr.80745/

Synopsis: The protagonist Jennifer moves to a new apartment with her fiancé Mark, she is unemployed looking to work at a secondary school, in her misadventures she meets Laurie in the bathroom of a club with whom she can have an adventure and eventual relationship.

Any recommendations for games with Lesbian Femdom?

Missy and Crimson Veil have lesbian femdom

Also, try this thread as well

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-definitive-lezdom-games-thread.69805/

EveKeller

Jan 8, 2020

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
You cannot play as a lesbian in this.....
Yeah well you can get a "lesbian" ending with a rather slutty (i mean you can avoid seeing the LI taking it left and right from guys, but she is clearly one of the sluttiest characters in this game) Student LI (Laurie).

But the MC is also considered not lesbian until she meets that said LI, and because of this she already had unavoidable sex scenes with her fiancee (the walkthrough mod does give you a option to skip those) and get's atleast one more forced scene to take a load in her face.
Another thing is that during one of the last sex scenes with Laurie, there is another couple getting it on right next to them in a bathroom stall and you have to see them banging while Laurie get's down on the MC.

So yeah you have to waddle through a sea of dicks to get to the lesbian "path" of the game (which to be fair, is rather charming if you can ignore all the shit that happened beforehand), in other words there is not a real lesbian path in this game.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
You cannot play as a lesbian in this.....
If it's any consolation, when her fiancé catches her with the girl, she pretends to be a lesbian so he doesn't feel so bad xDDD

Now seriously, the chemistry between the two is very beautiful to the point that (spoiler alert) it inspires her to improve herself by getting a master's degree in psychology, so your complaints about not being purely lesbians remain very much on the surface.

And if we talk about complaints about not being pure lesbians, I remind you that on the recommended list in this thread is "Descent" and there the lesbian relationship is forced to keep a job, there is also "Beauty and the Thug" the content It is more hetero than lesbian and I could find many more inconsistencies, but the point is that we should focus on the good things about each title.

Jun 6, 2022
If it's any consolation, when her fiancé catches her with the girl, she pretends to be a lesbian so he doesn't feel so bad xDDD

Now seriously, the chemistry between the two is very beautiful to the point that (spoiler alert) it inspires her to improve herself by getting a master's degree in psychology, so your complaints about not being purely lesbians remain very much on the surface.

And if we talk about complaints about not being pure lesbians, I remind you that on the recommended list in this thread is "Descent" and there the lesbian relationship is forced to keep a job, there is also "Beauty and the Thug" the content It is more hetero than lesbian and I could find many more inconsistencies, but the point is that we should focus on the good things about each title.
regardless of the game's story, sentimentality, or whatever, what we are looking for here are games where from beginning to end you can take a lesbian route, i.e. no sexual scenes with men.

something that I also understand is not possible in that game.

EveKeller

Jan 8, 2020
You would have a point if this was my list. It's not.
You propose a bisexuals game on a lesbian tread. I did try it thinking it was a lesbian one.
so I guess I'm in the wrong here...

+the inner thoughts of every man in this game is awful and painful to read...

Reactions: EndlessNights