GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Have played from 0.4, I think. Great game, great idea. Well, imho. Cleared my browser after a while and downloaded 0.6. Some troubles I encountered so far: the text doesn't auto-scroll down unless it's phrases like "SHE HAS TO PAY" in red; "undefined" problem after first death. I think it's all. But overall, I really like the game.

Hope to see some more choices in a way of making others fall for MC like "being of their own will but convinced". A bit more of a subtle mind control when you gently push in right direction instead of breaking. But it's mostly my thing, I like being a benevolent bastard who rules by affection and devotion instead of fear and puppetry, making his subjects do the depraved things themselves, but I understand if the dev going in other direction with this
First, thank you for your feedback.
in the version I'm working on, I've added a debug feature in settings for autscroll so people with not compatible browser can use old system.
I also added a save/load to file button so you can use the game on other browsers.
The game works best on firefox but I'll do my best to keep it compatible with most browsers. I know this solution isn't ideal, I'll have to try to find a better fix.

I think I've also fixed the undefined problem on my version.

Good new for you, you'll be given this kind of choices, there are hint to it if you already hit the end of 0.6 content. I strongly advise you to not read the spoiler if you didn't complete 0.6's content. (Which mean you captured PetiPatelin and the succession of event that happens after that)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit : I also tend to enjoy when the dom is more gentle with her slaves, but I usualy value consistency and character developpement over immediat satisfaction of my kink, this is why I've added the most brutal scene at the beginning of the game, because it only makes sense to start this way and to progressively allow the player softer approach as they get closers to other characters. Of course there will still be some really evil way to transform your slaves, because it's funnier to have different choices.

Last edited:

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
Have played from 0.4, I think. Great game, great idea. Well, imho. Cleared my browser after a while and downloaded 0.6. Some troubles I encountered so far: the text doesn't auto-scroll down unless it's phrases like "SHE HAS TO PAY" in red; "undefined" problem after first death. I think it's all. But overall, I really like the game.
Are you using the 0.6a patch? The undefined issue should be fixed in that patch.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Hi.
If playing a female MC, can you play only as lesbian (avoiding any straight sex scene)?
If it's possible, I understand it will cut some content. But is there still any significant amount of content?

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Hi.
If playing a female MC, can you play only as lesbian (avoiding any straight sex scene)?
If it's possible, I understand it will cut some content. But is there still any significant amount of content?
There is no content planned with other male so if you play a girl all the content will be lesbian.

• Red Heart
Reactions: damnedfrog
Jun 7, 2018
So I just get an Error from this HTML Game because of the Cache. I would suggest making a Manual save Import and Export like Most HTML because I don't know what you use for the "Re:Zero Experience" but I feels like autosave can cause a lot of problem since save data could only get higher and higher. I usually have this problem too for an HTML Game that need a lot of save like Freecities. So please give us a save data export and import.

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
So I just get an Error from this HTML Game because of the Cache. I would suggest making a Manual save Import and Export like Most HTML because I don't know what you use for the "Re:Zero Experience" but I feels like autosave can cause a lot of problem since save data could only get higher and higher. I usually have this problem too for an HTML Game that need a lot of save like Freecities. So please give us a save data export and import.
Hmm I'm not sure I understand what your problem is. You have issue because the game takes too much memory? If that's the case :
1) I'd like you tell me a bit more about it, do you know when i happens, is it after reset? Or is it seemingly linear over time?
2) Refresh the page should reset this kind of bugs until I post a better fix, just do it after reset (for autosave reason) so you don't loose any progress

Also note that I added a save to text option, but I think it's in 0.7 so you might not have access to it yet, but the way I save the game should have nothing to do witha memory problem if that's what your problem is, so I doubt it helps.
The save are very small, when saved into text it's like 0.0005 MB, but maybe it's the temporary memory allocated to the game which. I'll have to investigate.

In the meantime, remember : refresh after every reset should limit the impact of ressources leak bugs.

Reactions: Jaxter
Jun 7, 2018
Hmm I'm not sure I understand what your problem is. You have issue because the game takes too much memory? If that's the case :
1) I'd like you tell me a bit more about it, do you know when i happens, is it after reset? Or is it seemingly linear over time?
2) Refresh the page should reset this kind of bugs until I post a better fix, just do it after reset (for autosave reason) so you don't loose any progress

Also note that I added a save to text option, but I think it's in 0.7 so you might not have access to it yet, but the way I save the game should have nothing to do witha memory problem if that's what your problem is, so I doubt it helps.
The save are very small, when saved into text it's like 0.0005 MB, but maybe it's the temporary memory allocated to the game which. I'll have to investigate.

In the meantime, remember : refresh after every reset should limit the impact of ressources leak bugs.
I get the Cache Error when I manage to capture the city after getting Possession and just decide to get 20 minion on everything. I manage to get 20 Evil Mask Minions and currently working with capturing more people for mindless slave but I notice the game get laggier when I meditate then after a while it just crash and say i have a cache error. After I refresh it, it reset my progress to prologue again.(The MC stats seems fine though, just need to restart the dungeon)

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
I get the Cache Error when I manage to capture the city after getting Possession and just decide to get 20 minion on everything. I manage to get 20 Evil Mask Minions and currently working with capturing more people for mindless slave but I notice the game get laggier when I meditate then after a while it just crash and say i have a cache error. After I refresh it, it reset my progress to prologue again.(The MC stats seems fine though, just need to restart the dungeon)
So the game get laggier progressively I suppose, I'll have to investigate why it happens. Unfortunatly I don't think I'll have a fix for you soon. Best case scenario in a few days I post a 0.7x hotfix, worst case scenario it'll be 0.9.
Yes when you refresh the page you always loose the "loop" progress, so usualy you want to refresh when you die, because the loop progress is reset anyway when you die and the"prestige" progress (MC level/ ritual etc) is saved when the reset happens

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
SO, I *THINK* I kinda know why you have this bug. Which mean I'll be able to fix it for sure, I just don't know how much time it'll take.
I'll try to fix it next week but I'll have to rewrite a big part of my code so I'm not sure I'll manage, but at least I know what I have to do.

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
0.7e is now available to non patron, I edited the OP so you can download it from here or check the changelog.
This version new mechanics (handle captured town, influence your sidekicks).
New upgrades.
Series of event tied to Morgana once you have captured PetiPatelin.
Lots of QoL and bugfixed (you can now export your saves)
More detail in the changelog tab.
I hope you enjoy,
GratuitousLove.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
How we transfer the save from the 0.6 version to the 0.7e?

EDIT: I'm using Waterfox, if it's relevant.

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
How we transfer the save from the 0.6 version to the 0.7e?

EDIT: I'm using Waterfox, if it's relevant.
Save are supposed to be compatible. That being said you might need to have the same "path" for the game. In other words, you may want to move your older version of RE:Curse and replace it with the new one. (Theorically you can just delete the old version, the saves are tied to the browser not the game)

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Save are supposed to be compatible. That being said you might need to have the same "path" for the game. In other words, you may want to move your older version of RE:Curse and replace it with the new one. (Theorically you can just delete the old version, the saves are tied to the browser not the game)
It was that, thanks!
When I had installed the version 0.6a, it was in the a "REcurse origin0.6a" folder.
I will have to stick to this name folder whatever the version.

If I may suggest something, having an option to export/import save in files would be great.
So we can easily change the folder installation. Or even change the browser.
Also, if I clear the browser cache, will I lost the save?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
It was that, thanks!
When I had installed the version 0.6a, it was in the a "REcurse origin0.6a" folder.
I will have to stick to this name folder whatever the version.

If I may suggest something, having an option to export/import save in files would be great.
So we can easily change the folder installation. Or even change the browser.
Also, if I clear the browser cache, will I lost the save?
I just saw there is a new text export/import option .
So save in file isn't really needed...

Reactions: GratuitousLove
Mar 11, 2021
i think something's not quite right with influencing the sidekicks.
the progress bar moves so fast it's actually making my game freeze wholesale

MechantePerson

Oct 27, 2022
In the latest version, I was unable to build more slime traps. when I try to create more traps it tells me that I don't have a spare slime, when I try to summon more slimes, it tells me I have no spare trap.

Edit : I tried again and it seemed to solve itself. Maybe I just didn't notice I didn't have the mana.

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2022
The "load from the text" seemed useless. I can save the text, but it is Garbled code. When I copy them and put them in the "load from text" and click, nothing happen.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes