Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

Jun 7, 2018
First, wut?
Second, where and how good is it? All RP AIs I have tried, even with the premium option sucked big time.
I only managed to get one story working correctly but it broke eventually.

The AI is pretty meh but this is the only FREE RP AI that i find that can generate sex scene.

Reactions: lnomsim

Stormyyy

Oct 14, 2018
Did someone tried this one? https://f95zone.to/threads/the-heros-journey-nsfw-edition-v1-5-4-maneki_mushi.187512/#post-12606289

I sadly can't test it now, but it looks like a full lesbian playthrough is possible.
Just finished it. It is very possible but there seems to be only 1 female love interest (who is your fiancée at the start) and only 2 NSFW CGs for her (which takes hours to get to). The game is largely about you trying to regain your memories and deciding certain things.

Had a few little issues with the story (some might be due to the stats) but overall, would recommend and 100% lesbian is possible but not really the main focus.

Reactions: EndlessNights

deadboob

Jul 28, 2021
Out of all the games on the list what's everyone's current favorites or ones you would recommend ? I am definitely not just fishing for recommendations.

• Haha
Reactions: ArhraCole

xxxlegitnoobswag

Feb 6, 2020
Did someone tried this one? https://f95zone.to/threads/the-heros-journey-nsfw-edition-v1-5-4-maneki_mushi.187512/#post-12606289

I sadly can't test it now, but it looks like a full lesbian playthrough is possible.
Holy shitamoli, that was a wild ride. Most of the plots around here are those little tiny choochoo trains in malls, that one's the fuckin Euthanasia Coaster. Starts off with an interesting dynamic (what's a hero to do when there's no more villains?), then doubles down, then triples down.

Very light on the NSFW stuff, but frankly that was absolutely to its benefit. Like the overall plot, there's actual weight and emotion to em rather than throwing in the 15th shower scene that adds nothing because no one got naked in the past 5 minutes. Big fuckin props to the dev for having something specific in mind and fully following through rather than tripping on their own dick and going into the pitfall of baseless indulgence.

deadboob

Jul 28, 2021
Maybe it's because I seem to have played most of the games here, but don't you guys feel that there are less and less lesbian games coming out?
No, I feel the same way. What makes it particularly annoying is how many games I've seen where it would either be really easy to, narratively, have a female protag monster girl hunt of or worse games that do have female leads but like very limited to no lesbian scenes.

The silver lining is it drove me to come up with a idea for something I thought would be cool. The only problem is I don't have the programming skills/hardware or artistic talent to pull off what I want to the level I want. Idk my ideas don't really leave the ground often
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Maybe it's because I seem to have played most of the games here, but don't you guys feel that there are less and less lesbian games coming out?
Sadly, the number of games with female protagonists is half of those with men, and the number of games that are 100% is even smaller, almost all of them are reduced to corruption plots with the occasional lesbian scene.

Thinking about this it occurs to me that if we talk about rarely seen things it would be the lesbian NTR :ROFLMAO:

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Thinking about this it occurs to me that if we talk about rarely seen things it would be the lesbian NTR :ROFLMAO:
C.L.I.T. has some lesbian NTR. If you cheat on your girlfriend, she repays you by having sex with another woman while you watch.

It's NTR from the other point of view, but in V.U.L.V.A., you can sleep with your girlfriend's mom and sister while she watches. Pretty hot IMO.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Birdnman993

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
C.L.I.T. has some lesbian NTR. If you cheat on your girlfriend, she repays you by having sex with another woman while you watch.
If you're talking about the scenes where Meg has sex with Imani, those aren't NTR. Meg asks you for permission first.
If you're talking about something else, then there's content I missed. I haven't played it in a while.

Jun 6, 2022
Sadly, the number of games with female protagonists is half of those with men, and the number of games that are 100% is even smaller, almost all of them are reduced to corruption plots with the occasional lesbian scene.

I've seen many people complaining so much about "lesbian ntr" that they are even going to put a new tag for it, that would make me believe that there are many games like that, but that's not the case.

poor those who really like that genre, that tag is going to be one of the most useless because most likely they will put it in every harem game.

Reactions: EndlessNights

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021

I've seen Lesbian NTR in games with Male Protagonists, but it's not common with Female Protagonists, if you ask me, I prefer that, I'd much rather have Lesbian NTR with a male protagonist.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Birdnman993

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
I'd rather have all the characters be female.
Sure, but without any NTR then, IMO, the only NTR I would be okay with is Lesbian NTR with a Male Protagonist (Guy loses his woman to another woman, that I'm okay with)

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Sure, but without any NTR then, IMO, the only NTR I would be okay with is Lesbian NTR with a Male Protagonist (Guy loses his woman to another woman, that I'm okay with)
At this point it's impossible for me to know what each person means when they say "NTR" so I'll be specific.

I don't mind cheating in stories where it's not fetishized. I don't even mind the main character being cheated on if the writing justifies it. I can imagine some good stories with emotional drama where the main character being cheated on causes all kinds of changes and decisions.
I wouldn't be so quick to throw out a story that includes the MC being cheated on.