Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

Shinlaw

Aug 6, 2017
The first one seems more like one of those games where I have to dodge dicks left and right to have little yuri content.
Is it like that or is there enough yuri content?

edit: I downloaded and viewed the gallery, yeah at least there's i see only like 7 lesbian scenes, the rest is a bunch of het.
I don't think I'm going to like it, but thanks anyway.
This one actually has better boundaries than usual JP female protagonist games. You have to actively look for events and there are warnings as well (I think every boss has a scene on defeat too). Regarding yuri, relationship developes pretty slow there - I think it takes several chapters for the action. It certainly has your typical RPGM gameplay though c:

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend it if you didn't ask for gameplay. I remember liking the story and romance, but progression was pretty annoying.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Hey, folks, I'd much appreciate some content (not just games) recommendations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not incest, but age gap, (big age gap), think kodomo no jinkan female version. Which means pedo MC and very young girl love interest.

The main couple are two schoolgirls, but there is a secondary couple with a student and a teacher (no loli this time)

Ok, this one has a lot of everything, including incest. But be aware it gets weird really quick, it's kind of a lesbian epidemic but not really, but kind of anyway.

Check out this author by the way, he also wrote Shoujo Sect, and a one-shot between a girl and her stepmother:

As for games... the few that are mother/daughter aren't that great, to be honest. And if you don't want to focus on sex or MILF content... you won't find anything.

If you don't necessarily want adult/teenage age gap, you can also check Happy Sugar Life, but... don't expect anything happy or sugary out of that one.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I'm bored, do any of you have any recommendations for lesbian games that have gameplay (i.e. not purely visual novels)?
whether they're here or somewhere else.
Teen Zombie in Your Cabin - maybe too VN for you, but with survival stuff, won't see a dick if you don't choose to let the MC get pregnant or offer sex to the trader

The Elven Paladin - pick-one-LI spanking game, pretty sure all LIs are female so you won't see dude butts, kind of a walking sim tho

Nex(e)us Institute - DID game and mind control harem game in one, I don't think there are any guys in the game, again kind of a walking sim tho

Most other "gameplay heavy" games I've played have more dick avoiding, so probably not what you're looking for.

This one actually has better boundaries than usual JP female protagonist games. You have to actively look for events and there are warnings as well (I think every boss has a scene on defeat too).
You can sure say that again. Jap devs love to suddenly spring rape scenes from nowhere, like it's a compulsion on the level of a heroin addiction.

Buggynet

Nov 17, 2018
It's nice to meet a man of culture :)
You should check this autor

Highly recommend his "Miss Diamond" series

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Yeah, so far the game has been accommodating for that path. Seemingly a lot of set-up with a number of characters, that I hope pays off.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
The dev said this in the thread. I don't know what they're talking about with the marriage...
Just a guess, isn't she an undercover Detective ? So she might have another detective acting as her husband for the investigation ?:unsure: Haven't played the game so i'm just asuming which this could mean ...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EndlessNights