Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

deadboob

Jul 28, 2021

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
we need more games with art and gameplay, I think gameplay is the word I'm looking for IDK, like this. I know 3d models are cool and all but so are sprites if done well. The only gripe I have is that to get to one characters route you have to basically not play.
You might be the first person I see complaining about this. The game is infamous for how grindy it is.

deadboob

Jul 28, 2021
You might be the first person I see complaining about this. The game is infamous for how grindy it is.
I'm not really complaining I'm saying that instead of it being the player getting in a relationship with a character, one that I gunned it for immediately. The mc gets possessed and the player losses all agency, except giving up their body to auto level, and it's the game doing a whole route for them. Also I immediately opened the games debug so I didn't have to deal with the grinding or the rng.

Honestly I have no problem with grinding stuff out just kinda didn't like that particular story beat and figured that since I wanted to talk about the game I might as well include that.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
by ShamanLab on Itch. Female proto yuri game.

title.jpg

Reactions: ArhraCole

Raft00

Sep 13, 2022
I haven't seen this game on F95 but it's a worthy demo

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Corrupted Sorority. On Itch for free and in borwser.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Not entirely sure but this is female proto game with lesbian scenes and very-very nice graphic!!! Overall quality of this game is about 10 from 10.

VAgvsc.png

Last edited: