Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
At this point it's impossible for me to know what each person means when they say "NTR" so I'll be specific.
Well when I say Lesbian NTR, I'm referring to cheating/cuckolding involving a lesbian affair.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
So her tail would be her very own built in dildo, or if rattlesnake esc; vibrator? :unsure: Would that still be lesbian/yuri?

You tell me.

It's masturbation. As long as no penis is involved or other phallic organ is involved it's ok for me.

Reactions: ArhraCole

deadboob

Jul 28, 2021
So her tail would be her very own built in dildo, or if rattlesnake esc; vibrator? :unsure: Would that still be lesbian/yuri?
yeah, kinda like a built in dildo. My thought is it would be if another woman is guiding the thing in and giving it a pace. Alone it would just be masterbation. I didn't think about the rattlesnake, I might steal that idea.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Raft00

Sep 13, 2022
Hello, fellas! I've found this game on steam but I haven't got the time yet to test if it is 100% lesbab (to kill our hearts). But I'll post it here to someone confirm for us. Kisses in yours souls. S2

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Hello, fellas! I've found this game on steam but I haven't got the time yet to test if it is 100% lesbab (to kill our hearts). But I'll post it here to someone confirm for us. Kisses in yours souls. S2

You can create your female character and invest only in the female characters to release the images, but there is nothing like "choose one to keep with you".
If you want to release everyone's images (which you end up doing if you play a lot) you can do so, otherwise it's just the girls and that's ok.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Hello, pussy only lovers :)
Two HTML games I didn't played so far, but the devs assure me we could play 100% lesbian if choosing a female protagonist.

RE:Curse Origin
There is no content planned with other male so if you play a girl all the content will be lesbian.
Viceburg
Yes, it is possible. In the current version, the content is practically equivalent for each type of MC, and there is an opportunity to avoid any undesirable content. In the future, I will create a lot of content for each type of MC. Additionally, I plan to add a content filter that allows avoiding undesirable content.

Reactions: GratuitousLove

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Hello, pussy only lovers :)
Two HTML games I didn't played so far, but the devs assure me we could play 100% lesbian if choosing a female protagonist.

RE:Curse Origin

Viceburg
Thank you for mentioning my work. Yep you can play either Male or female on RE:Curse, but aside from that, every other character having sex are female, so if you choose female it's lesbian only (well maybe a couple tentacle slimey encounter or stuff like that, but you get the idea)
I'm also making Shadow over Meridia which is lesbian only (you can't play male in this one).
If you have any questions or encounter a bug/grammar issue, please tell me. Not only does it not bother me to fix them, but it also helps a lot.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Thank you for mentioning my work. Yep you can play either Male or female on RE:Curse, but aside from that, every other character having sex are female, so if you choose female it's lesbian only (well maybe a couple tentacle slimey encounter or stuff like that, but you get the idea)
I'm also making Shadow over Meridia which is lesbian only (you can't play male in this one).
If you have any questions or encounter a bug/grammar issue, please tell me. Not only does it not bother me to fix them, but it also helps a lot.
You're welcome.
There are not so much games with a 100% lesbian route, so it's always a pleasure to make it known when I find one.

Jun 7, 2018
Huh, it is an SRPG. IT HAS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I SEEN A LESBIAN SRPG SEGGS GAME!!!
Lets see if it is as Wacky as [Lesbian Sex Knight "Lolis One"] Yes, It is a great name i know lol.
I need moar non Visual Novel Yurige.

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Huh, it is an SRPG. IT HAS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I SEEN A LESBIAN SRPG SEGGS GAME!!!
Lets see if it is as Wacky as [Lesbian Sex Knight "Lolis One"] Yes, It is a great name i know lol.
I need moar non Visual Novel Yurige.
Did not play it, but from the screenshot there is no way SoM is nearly as "wacky" as this one aha.
I hope you'll enjoy it nonetheless :)

deadboob

Jul 28, 2021
I knew I remembered playing that and I couldn't remember why I abandoned it part way through then I saw some screen shots of the dialogue in the comments from its page here and remembered. "oh yeah, I had no idea what the fuck was happening"

Jun 7, 2018
I knew I remembered playing that and I couldn't remember why I abandoned it part way through then I saw some screen shots of the dialogue in the comments from its page here and remembered. "oh yeah, I had no idea what the fuck was happening"
Honestly it is one of those game that is so bad it is good. Because beside the story the gameplay is actually quite fun and balanced. As in not too hard but not too easy. The hardest thing in SRPG is usually finding the right difficulties for player.

Jun 6, 2022
I'm bored, do any of you have any recommendations for lesbian games that have gameplay (i.e. not purely visual novels)?
whether they're here or somewhere else.

Shinlaw

Aug 6, 2017
I'm bored, do any of you have any recommendations for lesbian games that have gameplay (i.e. not purely visual novels)?
whether they're here or somewhere else.
This one is nice, played a while ago though. You'll have to be careful to keep it yuri, but everything is avoidable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's always hard giving recommendations considering there're only so few many yuri games and the best ones ppl most likely already tried c:

Jun 6, 2022
This one is nice, played a while ago though. You'll have to be careful to keep it yuri, but everything is avoidable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's always hard giving recommendations considering there're only so few many yuri games and the best ones ppl most likely already tried c:
The first one seems more like one of those games where I have to dodge dicks left and right to have little yuri content.
Is it like that or is there enough yuri content?

edit: I downloaded and viewed the gallery, yeah at least there's i see only like 7 lesbian scenes, the rest is a bunch of het.
I don't think I'm going to like it, but thanks anyway.

I'm not a fan of futa, but when the protagonist is the only futa, it's tolerable, I'm going to look at it.

yes giving recommendations are difficult, personally I think that most of them I have already played, it was to see if maybe I had overlooked any, or if there were people who knew of other lesbian games on other sites like itch.io or japanese games.

thanks for replying

Last edited:
Reactions: Shinlaw