Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
You would have a point if this was my list. It's not.
You propose a bisexuals game on a lesbian tread. I did try it thinking it was a lesbian one.
so I guess I'm in the wrong here...

+the inner thoughts of every man in this game is awful and painful to read...
I haven't checked every game on the list but of the ones I have those that also include straight content fall into 2 categories games like Bad Memories or Thirty Days which allow players to choose between a straight dude or vagatarian chick as MC and games like Her Desire and Casual Desires which allow for a 100% lesbian path, so if a player come across B/G content in one of those games it's on the player.

Last edited:

deadboob

Jul 28, 2021
I've looked through the list and everything, but I'm struggling to find a game that scratches the itch I got just right. I'm looking for a game where a group women are trapped together in a place and do the whole acquaintances, or even enemies, to lovers thing. The particular story I've been searching for is of a kidnapper and her victim somehow falling for each other, but I'll take anything that just fits the whole women trapped in a place by a situation somehow end up together.

Reactions: Birdnman993

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
I've looked through the list and everything, but I'm struggling to find a game that scratches the itch I got just right. I'm looking for a game where a group women are trapped together in a place and do the whole acquaintances, or even enemies, to lovers thing. The particular story I've been searching for is of a kidnapper and her victim somehow falling for each other, but I'll take anything that just fits the whole women trapped in a place by a situation somehow end up together.
Teen zombie in your cabinet
https://f95zone.to/threads/teen-zombie-in-your-cabin-v1-0-pent-panda.149645/

Doesn't fit at 100%, but a woman capture a female zombie, they learn to live together, and eventually they also try to convert a straight woman to their harem.

Bad memories might fit somehow.
The MC has, well, bad memories of their childhood and ends up living with their once abusive stepmother and their sister, and there is some really weird psychologic shit going on.
It's hard to know if the new relationships are "normal" or extremely abusive/fucked up.

Whofellnow

Dec 3, 2022

Doesn't fit at 100%, but a woman capture a female zombie, they learn to live together, and eventually they also try to convert a straight woman to their harem.

The MC has, well, bad memories of their childhood and ends up living with their once abusive stepmother and their sister, and there is some really weird psychologic shit going on.
It's hard to know if the new relationships are "normal" or extremely abusive/fucked up.
Inomsim is dead on with both suggestions, I just wanted to throw a little extra love to Teen Zombie. It’s a fun, completed game, the art style is unique for these games, and the writing is solid. Pent Panda deserves a little more attention than they seem to get.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
Inomsim is dead on with both suggestions, I just wanted to throw a little extra love to Teen Zombie. It’s a fun, completed game, the art style is unique for these games, and the writing is solid. Pent Panda deserves a little more attention than they seem to get.
Ironically it probably suffers from the fact the it's both completed and was completed quickly meaning it's not constantly showing up on the latest games page. I wonder if the Dev might've benefited from stretching out it's release as being prompt and efficient seems to have more downsides than up.

Whofellnow

Dec 3, 2022
Ironically it probably suffers from the fact the it's both completed and was completed quickly meaning it's not constantly showing up on the latest games page. I wonder if the Dev might've benefited from stretching out it's release as being prompt and efficient seems to have more downsides than up.
It’s ironic, threads are flooded with “next update when” posts on developers with massive following *cough AWAM and JOHN cough* who appear to just be milking, but the devs who complete something seem to get minimal support. We have the attention span of gnats. You are spot on, efficiency seems to be to their own detriment.

deadboob

Jul 28, 2021
Ironically it probably suffers from the fact the it's both completed and was completed quickly meaning it's not constantly showing up on the latest games page.
We have the attention span of gnats.
Are there any good sites fully dedicated to games that are primarily lesbian ? Cause if you ask me that would be a great thing as it would show there is a market for it, it was just drowned out by all the other kind of games. It would also give them games a chance to grow an audience by only forcing games with lgbtq focus to only directly compete with each other.

Last edited:

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
Are there any good sites fully dedicated to games that are primarily lesbian ? Cause if you ask me that would be a great thing as it would show there is a market for it, it was just drowned out by all the other kind of games. It would also give them games a chance to grow an audience by only forcing games with lgbtq focus to only directly compete with each other.
I would like a site dedicated to just lesbian (no penis) games but I expect it's too niche to succeed. LGTBQ might succeed but between the futa fetishists and gay guys the games would be just as overrun with dicks as this one so ultimately pointless.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020

I don't understand why you seem to have some reserves to include theses 2 games in this list.

Teen Zombie In Your Cabin is the only game of Pent Panda where you can play 100% lesbian.
There is only one male character, and you can completely avoid any sexual interaction with him.
There are only 2 possibilities to have sex with him. And you must choose them with full knowledge of the facts (no risk of "surprise, you make a choice 2 chapters earlier with no clue that this will force you to have sex with a man later, and now it's the time with no escape way!"):
  1. If you want a discount (is a merchant), and you know that it will be in exchange of a sexual favor. You can totally play without that discount. The game will be a bit harder, but really not so much.
  2. Near the end of the game, if you want to get pregnant. Because you don't play Virgin Marie, and the only wait to have a baby in an apocalypse world is the the old-fashioned way: to have sexual intercourse with a male of the species :).
With Bad Memories, if you chose to play a female character, she is 100% lesbian.
And I don't think recreation plan to force unwanted sex with a man.

So I think theses 2 games fit in this list.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021

As the name says, it mostly focuses on Yuri, so probably not the only thing one might be looking for when looking for lesbian adult games, the focus is more on romance than smut.

And fortunately, with close to 0 focus on lgbt content. (even if some are)

It might be a niche, but lesbian content still exists, hard to find, but that's why we have a thread like this.
What's missing is lesbian games with a "female eye".

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I don't understand why you seem to have some reserves to include theses 2 games in this list.

Teen Zombie In Your Cabin is the only game of Pent Panda where you can play 100% lesbian.
There is only one male character, and you can completely avoid any sexual interaction with him.
There are only 2 possibilities to have sex with him. And you must choose them with full knowledge of the facts (no risk of "surprise, you make a choice 2 chapters earlier with no clue that this will force you to have sex with a man later, and now it's the time with no escape way!"):
  1. If you want a discount (is a merchant), and you know that it will be in exchange of a sexual favor. You can totally play without that discount. The game will be a bit harder, but really not so much.
  2. Near the end of the game, if you want to get pregnant. Because you don't play Virgin Marie, and the only wait to have a baby in an apocalypse world is the the old-fashioned way: to have sexual intercourse with a male of the species :).
With Bad Memories, if you chose to play a female character, she is 100% lesbian.
And I don't think recreation plan to force unwanted sex with a man.

So I think theses 2 games fit in this list.
I don't think it's about fitting these games into this list, but whether these games fit the very specific criteria the user being replied to is looking for.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I don't think it's about fitting these games into this list, but whether these games fit the very specific criteria the user being replied to is looking for.
I think you are right.
When I read lnomsim post, I didn't paid attention he was answering to deadboob.
I just saw the name of the game Teen Zombie In Your Cabin, that is a favorite of mine, and was just thinking "why the heck it couldn't fit in a lesbian games list?".
That'll teach me to answer carelessly :).
But at least, it could give some attention to TZYC, it's a good thing.

deadboob

Jul 28, 2021
just as overrun with dicks as this one so ultimately pointless.
I mean as long as it gets properly separated to different sections. Yes, the lesbian section won't be as big as the gay or futa section. It doesn't have to be though just as long as its possible to filter them out. To even help with less confusion TFgames exist for dealing with games with transformation content, which would be a nightmare to categorize as they tend to have some scenes that would allow them to be in multiple or all sections. The gay and futa would definitely be the more popular but that shouldn't matter. Just as long as each have their own sections' for their respective communities' to grow and nourish themselves.

deadboob

Jul 28, 2021
also if anyone's interested I found a game on itch that also fit what I wanted, although it doesn't have any sexual content. It's still worth playing for its own reasons. All you have to do is pick the female voice to get the lesbian route.

(no sexual content, dark subject matter)

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2018
You know, I'm in a moods of something that have Character Customization. Wanna try Baldurs Gate 3 but My Laptop is derpy so I'm asking here if there is anything new this year that have Character Customization. Either that or I go back to shitty Seggs AI called spicychat and roleplay as a Lesbian Stereotypical Russian Wolf Girl that use Vodka to solve everything.

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
You know, I'm in a moods of something that have Character Customization. Wanna try Baldurs Gate 3 but My Laptop is derpy so I'm asking here if there is anything new this year that have Character Customization. Either that or I go back to shitty Seggs AI called spicychat and roleplay as a Lesbian Stereotypical Russian Wolf Girl that use Vodka to solve everything.
I would say look at carnal instinct possibly, but I don't know what it's system requirements are these days.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
First, wut?
Second, where and how good is it? All RP AIs I have tried, even with the premium option sucked big time.
I only managed to get one story working correctly but it broke eventually.