Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

deadboob

Jul 28, 2021
ok so hear me out, idk why no one has made a game using goblins.

let me explain, so goblins are a common fantastical creature that appears in alot of fantasy. In a lot of them they are low tear enemies that are there to act as cannon fodder, but in some the goblins manage to "civilize" themselves. The interpretation I want to take inspiration from comes from dnd. were it says that a lot of the adventurer goblins are females that manage to get away from the tribe for whatever reason and don't join the breeders. That kills two birds with one stone, so story starts out the main protagonist is gay goblin but gobin society is kinda more polygamist bicentric. so one night she just takes off and starts wandering. that has the perfect mix of story potential along with having optimal amount of horny scenes to keep the money flowing in to fund development.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Are you talking about Ooyum? She's not a futa. Unless something changed since the last time I played.
Correction, there are two female goblins, one is a futa and one is not, I know this because from the moment you meet her she wants to take the protagonist to bed.

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
ok so hear me out, idk why no one has made a game using goblins.

let me explain, so goblins are a common fantastical creature that appears in alot of fantasy. In a lot of them they are low tear enemies that are there to act as cannon fodder, but in some the goblins manage to "civilize" themselves. The interpretation I want to take inspiration from comes from dnd. were it says that a lot of the adventurer goblins are females that manage to get away from the tribe for whatever reason and don't join the breeders. That kills two birds with one stone, so story starts out the main protagonist is gay goblin but gobin society is kinda more polygamist bicentric. so one night she just takes off and starts wandering. that has the perfect mix of story potential along with having optimal amount of horny scenes to keep the money flowing in to fund development.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for this idea. Made some notes for a project I'm working on. :cool: (y)