Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Design

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Hmm. I'd say it has no place in the list, but its Onibaku's call.
My reasoning for putting it in is because a magic floating cock is comparable to a sex toy (strap-on). I mean a strap-on is also shaped like a dick but we would still count it as lesbian sex if one is used.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
My reasoning for putting it in is because a magic floating cock is comparable to a sex toy (strap-on). I mean a strap-on is also shaped like a dick but we would still count it as lesbian sex if one is used.
Ejaculating sex toy is kind of borderline though imo...

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Here's a couple new ones, all on steam:
Yumeutsutsu Re:Master
Yumeutsutsu Re:After
My Goddess of Love

one on itchio:
Volleyball Heaven

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
A suggestion to make the list more specific, separate anime/hentai style games from the others. It might be a selfish request, since the anime/hentai style is not that interesting to me, but imagine it would be helpful to others too. Otherwise, great to see the lists. (y)
I mean that might be useful but that is just way too much work. It would double the categories and i would need to redo it completly.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Lucy's Got Problems is missing from the list. It's on Steam, Nutaku and Itch.io

I don't even think there's a single guy in it...

Long Live the Queen is a Princess Maker homage game that features a girl protagonist that can result in lesbian endings provided your choices.

Last edited:
Reactions: Onibaku

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Long Live the Queen is a Princess Maker homage game that features a girl protagonist that can result in lesbian endings provided your choices.
Here's the thing about Long Live the Queen: even the "lesbian" endings involve the queen getting herself impregnated by a guy in order to get an heir. As far as I know it's unavoidable. I even remember complaining about this bitterly to the dev.

It shouldnt be on the list IMO.

Last edited:

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Here's the thing about Long Live the Queen: even the "lesbian" endings involve the queen getting herself impregnated by a guy in order to get an heir. As far as I know it's unavoidable. I even remember complaining about this bitterly to the dev.

It shouldnt be on the list IMO.
this does sound as a no go for me too.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
this does sound as a no go for me too.
Wanna know something annoying? LLTQ has a NPC lesbian couple, a duchess and her lover, and she is allowed to adopt a female heir in the endings, but the queen? Nah, the narrative decides she actually needs to get fucked, because uh "realities of the time period". This is a game with magic, mind you, and the queen can become a magical girl.

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Wanna know something annoying? LLTQ has a NPC lesbian couple, a duchess and her lover, and she is allowed to adopt a female heir in the endings, but the queen? Nah, the narrative decides she actually needs to get fucked, because uh "realities of the time period". This is a game with magic, mind you, and the queen can become a magical girl.
wow this sounds as if the dev doesnt know what he actually wants

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes