5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Design

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Here's the thing about Long Live the Queen: even the "lesbian" endings involve the queen getting herself impregnated by a guy in order to get an heir. As far as I know it's unavoidable. I even remember complaining about this bitterly to the dev.

It shouldnt be on the list IMO.
Not the ending with the maid...

Also, while I agree that some of the angles werent great as lesbian angles... I think that true as well imo. The Maid ending is also one of the harder ones to get. Speaking of Hanako Games:

Magical Diary: Horse Hall does check those boxes. It's rather PG13, but I was able to romance my roommate... And Ellen's ending was adorable. There is also mild character customization too. I am pretty sure MD: Wolf Hall continues the formula too. GRRR No the F it doesn't!

Last edited:
Reactions: Onibaku

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Not the ending with the maid...

Also, while I agree that some of the angles werent great as lesbian angles... I think that true as well imo. The Maid ending is also one of the harder ones to get. Speaking of Hanako Games:

Magical Diary: Horse Hall does check those boxes. It's rather PG13, but I was able to romance my roommate... And Ellen's ending was adorable. There is also mild character customization too. I am pretty sure MD: Wolf Hall continues the formula too. GRRR No the F it doesn't!

Even if the maid route was hetero-free, that would make for a miniscule amount of les content, sadly.

But yes, Magical Diary: Horse Hall is good and worthy of the list. Iirc 2 out of 4 romances are FxF and there's lesbian flirting on the side.

And Ellen is precious and adorable and I love her. God I so want Horse Hall 2 so I can see them actually being girlfriends.

Reactions: Asia Argento

emmychan

Apr 28, 2020
LLTQ has an ending where you marry a woman (the lesbian duchess) and don't have kids. It's quite hard to reach. There are also other lesbian couples, but the protagonist is clearly bi in general.

Wolf Hall 'continues the formula' in that it has romance options of both sexes and plenty of people date same-sex but the protagonist is a dude so kind of useless here.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
LLTQ has an ending where you marry a woman (the lesbian duchess) and don't have kids. It's quite hard to reach. There are also other lesbian couples, but the protagonist is clearly bi in general.
The duchess? Doesn't she already always have a lover? Edit: I was thinking about Duchess Jullianna and you're talking about Duchess Brin.
Edit edit: it appears that after I stopped playing, they released patch 1.3 that added a pure lesbian route, so my information is outdated in that regard, sorry . IF you fulfill a number of conditions exactly right it can be done. However I'm not sure now how much of the romantic content is lesbian now, percentage-wise.

As for the protagonist, well, that depends how you play her, doesn't it?

Last edited:

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020

Wolf Hall 'continues the formula' in that it has romance options of both sexes and plenty of people date same-sex but the protagonist is a dude so kind of useless here.
I striked that for a reason. VERY disappointed they did a male only protag game.....

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I mean, it's fair enough in a way, 1st game is fem protag only, 2nd is male protag only...But yeah, I was mad too.
It being an option would have been best... That way people arent forced to a gender role.

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I don't think Magical Diary: Horse Hall should be in here since you only play as a male protagonist.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Amber's Magic Shop
ToA Seasons of the Wolf
Planet Stronghold
Heileen 3 Sea Maidens
Planet Stronghold: Colonial Defense
Love Bites
Cursed Lands
Spirited Heart Girl's Love
Queen of Thieves

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes