• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

doidera

Jun 11, 2017

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
It's not on the list because, as far as I saw it last time, you were forced to have sex with Tony Stark to get ahead in the game.
The idea here is for games that you can play the lesbian route without getting involved with any man in 100% of the game
Well, I tried this game today and I'm sure that sex with Stark in first mission is avoidable. However, this route is very buggy and have errors in almost every quest, so I can't say what's next.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Well, I tried this game today and I'm sure that sex with Stark in first mission is avoidable. However, this route is very buggy and have errors in almost every quest, so I can't say what's next.
The developer had said that he was going to put the scene as preventable. So, is it now possible to get out of it? So, I think he becomes eligible, but the one who decides is the owner of the topic

Reactions: insertzero

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Thanks but even on the steam i didn't see 'horror' tag for this game and screenshots didn't give me a clue about horror elements here. :)

So... lesbian horror niche is empty? Hmm...
Very niche request. Peacock Express has mature lesbians and Sisterly Bliss has a yandere so thats kinda thriller? But Synergia has some horror I think

Reactions: ShamanLab

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Very niche request. Peacock Express has mature lesbians and Sisterly Bliss has a yandere so thats kinda thriller? But Synergia has some horror I think
Hmm... but how about real horror? I mean something really scary... I'm not talking about zombies but no one evil lesbian doctor around or demon or maniac? Wow! Trash movies niche full of them. :)

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Hmm... but how about real horror? I mean something really scary... I'm not talking about zombies but no one evil lesbian doctor around or demon or maniac? Wow! Trash movies niche full of them. :)
There's Enola, which is a horror game, and the protag is searching for her girlfriend or something? And We Know The Devil has 3 girls threatened by Satan? Maybe? That's kind of scary. Maybe the evil lesbian trope is dying out and honestly I'm glad.

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Thanks but even on the steam i didn't see 'horror' tag for this game and screenshots didn't give me a clue about horror elements here. :)

So... lesbian horror niche is empty? Hmm...
I would say its more thriller but theres enough fucked up shit going on, on some bad ends like cannibalism and pain addiction

qorl55

May 23, 2018
I would say its more thriller but theres enough fucked up shit going on, on some bad ends like cannibalism and pain addiction
Wait, WHAT?? The Nurse Love game has CANNIBALISM in it, of all things?? I just wanted a nice game about mature relationships between lesbian nurses! What the fuck...

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Wait, WHAT?? The Nurse Love game has CANNIBALISM in it, of all things?? I just wanted a nice game about mature relationships between lesbian nurses! What the fuck...
Love bites. Still nice game, though.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
yeah no but its still a great game
Now I'm afraid of playing it without first finding out how to avoid the bad stuff. C'mon Japan, just be normal. I don't need this grief.

Love bites. Still nice game, though.
Love shouldn't bite that much, not unless you're in anime bizarro world. The most upsetting content in this should mild relationship/workplace drama. Jeez, game... -_-

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Now I'm afraid of playing it without first finding out how to avoid the bad stuff. C'mon Japan, just be normal. I don't need this grief.
The funny thing is they may present it in uscary way. :)

As in Italian 70-80's trash movies wave where in many times wasn't something special at all they just using taboo keywords for fast cash-in. :(
I find a lot in common between Italian trash wave, Japan trash wave and adult game industry trends. :(

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I understand maybe i'm annoying here but i still can't to believe.

O'k i found there is no lesbian horror games.

But what about thrillers? Or at least something what give you the sense of tension and dangerous?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Fugazi - Instrument
Donor
Oct 28, 2019

But what about thrillers? Or at least something what give you the sense of tension and dangerous?
how about you open a new topic and put out a [request] for those games if you so much have to have them?
chance is, people who don't come -here- might see your request and have some idea.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018

I agree it's a bit weird, but frankly, horror-themed adult games seem a bit thin on the ground to begin with, unless you count RoR/side-scroll/platformer games with nastier-looking monsters but that don't really capitalize on the theme. I feel like there might be more made in Japan that just never got translated.

I'll be shocked if there's no thriller games. Can't say I know of any off the top of my head though.

Last edited:

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Any good lesbian games that feel more "harem-y"? A lot of them seem to be about one-on-one romance.

V.U.L.V.A and C.L.I.T fit this bill, but I'm looking for new ones since I've played through all the content available on both of those.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes