Recommending Lesbian Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Design

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
This one doesn't seem like the kind of game that you don't have to interact with any man. Can you play 100% of the time without having to grab, suck or touch any dick?
I think so. Here's a walkthrough, though I don't know if its complete.

You can just raise stats with your preferred love interest and pass classes the hard way.

Reactions: afterlights

F1forhalp

SOTD: Cranberries - No Need To Argue
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
that one's still very short, but by tags fully fits in here.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
That's tagged Futa/Trans, one of the rules for this thread is female only, not futa. Is that part avoidable? If not it doesn't belong here.
I've played it. So far, there's no sexual content, but one of the characters mentions that some of the women have penises, and says something along the lines of "You can avoid them if you want to."

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
New stuff on the forum: Short Stories.

Maybe the developer will change something in the future but the first story pure lesbian. And according to the description there will be unconnected stories with different protagonists.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Mistress VS Slave

I didn't try it (all this princess shit is to silly for me) but by description this is female to female domination game.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I think that was the case with the first game too - Lesbian all game then BAM, lightning penis at the end. Wouldn't be surprised if it happened here too then.

(Glad to be reminded of it though - don't think the game survived an old PC's failure and I forgot all about it)

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I've played through a lot of this game. It's like 90% lesbian, but I think there are some unskippable het scenes.
As far as I can remember there is a final villain who is a man or a demon or something and if you beat him, then there is no relationship with him. So, he would be "avoidable" ... just win

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes