5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Design

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 11, 2019
That's bi. Would never claim otherwise.
Where I'd've come from is:
1. Is it mandatory?
2. Putting that scene aside, how many other scenes are there without a dick in it? Those are the gems that I'm after and I would be willing to shift through the above to find sayyyy this one. Untitled.png

A more borderline case would be this one.
For me personally it works, but I can't deny I would've been happier with just the girls.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
This scene full of tentacles, for me, would make me pass the game, after all, if we're going to talk about anatomy, it's not a girl giving pleasure to another, but the tentacles penetrating them.

Now, no matter what I say, I'm not going to change your mind about the "baby in the water." You don't think it's worth throwing away and I don't think they even had to bring this baby near my water. I'm not going to convince you otherwise and you're not going to convince me to like dicks. So we're not going anywhere.

Also, the topic is not mine and the owner is not updating it anymore. So, as the forum search system is no good, for me, it only remains to come here and see the recommendations you post. If it's something 100 lesbian, I download it, play it and put it on my "watch". If it's something like this, like this game full of "babies", I just pass.

Reactions: MostlyHereForYuri
Jun 6, 2022
there seems to be a lot of miscommunication and misunderstandings here.

this list and the other thread, were made to contain games where it is possible to have a lesbian route, it was not made to have 100% lesbian games, which are 2 different things.

here in ongoing 3d we have 2 games that explain it better, a wife and a mother is a game with "lesbian route" you have to make decisions and dodge lots of men to take it, and then we have a game like bad memories where playing as the female mc is a 100% lesbian game.

Yorna's case is simple, you want to play purely lesbian, so beat all the men and monsters with tentacles (which are easy to beat) and only lose to female monsters so you get a lesbian route in that game.

again in this list there are not only 100% lesbian games, the criteria is that you can play a lesbian route, most of the games in this list are 70% het and 30% lesbian but the important thing is that this 70% can be avoided.

ps: the other list is here, better to comment there since it is a thread that is still active.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Is this one a Yuri scene for you ? (you're the top left character, you never get dicked)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is not a yuri scene at all. And that's before you even read the text which makes it way worse.
Personally, imagining myself in this situation, even as the top left girl, makes me very unhappy.

A more borderline case would be this one.
For me personally it works, but I can't deny I would've been happier with just the girls.
That to me isn't even borderline but a hard pass. I'm already not a fan of tentacles, even non-biological ones, but these are clearly meant to be penis-tentacles. It falls in the same camp as futa, which is also not yuri.

I'm just talking about my own preferences. There are people who, much to my dismay, would tag these images as "lesbian", making that line very blurry before we even begin to accept that 1% for the sake of the other 99.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I think both lists were made with "dicks avoidable" in mind instead of "no dicks", unfortunately for those who want games without any dicks. But it would be good if games that only have yuri would be marked in a way so they're easier to find.

Though maybe even that is too crude. In some games with gameplay it can be hard to completely avoid dicks even if you technically can, it's best not to bother with that stuff. In another VN like Ladykiller in a Bind, one of the best VNs and one of the best yuri games on this site, like 95% or 98% of the game is lesbian and you need to go for the truple ending to find sex with men, it's sadly unavoidable on that route in the unpatched version, however the normal couple endings have 100% lesbian paths. So maybe three categories, "dicks easy to avoid", "dicks avoidable, more than 80% yuri", "no dicks"?

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
there seems to be a lot of miscommunication and misunderstandings here.

this list and the other thread, were made to contain games where it is possible to have a lesbian route, it was not made to have 100% lesbian games, which are 2 different things.

here in ongoing 3d we have 2 games that explain it better, a wife and a mother is a game with "lesbian route" you have to make decisions and dodge lots of men to take it, and then we have a game like bad memories where playing as the female mc is a 100% lesbian game.

Yorna's case is simple, you want to play purely lesbian, so beat all the men and monsters with tentacles (which are easy to beat) and only lose to female monsters so you get a lesbian route in that game.

again in this list there are not only 100% lesbian games, the criteria is that you can play a lesbian route, most of the games in this list are 70% het and 30% lesbian but the important thing is that this 70% can be avoided.

ps: the other list is here, better to comment there since it is a thread that is still active.
Well, now that I remember it, the Nereid scene (the one with tentacle that MostlyHereForYuri posted) is kind of tricky because it's basically a scene for which losing means getting fucked by the Nereid tentacle pet, but the Nereid herself is of course a female character.

And every other monster Girl that defeated you before gave you a yuri scene.

So it can be kind of a trap for player trying to go for a lesbian run.

Abd to answer MostlyHereForYuri, this game exactly has : 44 yuri Scenes / 19 Straight scenes / and around 4/5 other scenes (tentacle/bi/so on so on)

Last edited:

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
What's your opinion about unavoidable straight scenes that doesn't involve the MC ?

Like your playing a lesbian run, but you got a scene in which your character get to see another character involved in a straight scene ?

Jul 11, 2019
From my perspective: The scene itself isn't Yuri and I'm probably not very interested in it, but if there aren't too many of those kinds of scenes compared to the actual Yuri scenes (which yes, zero males involved) then I'm fine with just hitting the skip button or whatever to zoom past it and get back on track to enjoy everything else the game has to offer.

Jun 6, 2022
What's your opinion about unavoidable straight scenes that doesn't involve the MC ?

Like your playing a lesbian run, but you got a scene in which your character get to see another character involved in a straight scene ?
Personally for me, it depends a lot on the character, if it is a LI it damages the story with that LI so I leave that route, and if there are no more routes then I leave the game.

If it's a random scene of 2 random characters, then I skip it and ignore it, but if there are many scenes like that I get bored of the game.

in summary, so that I do not get bored of the game is that these scenes are not with a LI and that there are not many.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/best-tags-poll.121054/
To be fair, I doubt those polls are usefull in any way.

It's always every single people voting for their own preferences and since no preference can take a majority it always endsup saying "people all have different preferences".

And even if we decided to raid those polls all together, and managed to make people see that there is a big community liking this kind of content, then it wouldn't bring anything good anyway.

People that are looking at polls to make their game aren't making great game. I'm pretty confident in saying that if you want to make a yuri game then you must have an interest in yuri beforehand, it musn't be something taken from a random poll on the internet.

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
To be fair, I doubt those polls are usefull in any way.

It's always every single people voting for their own preferences and since no preference can take a majority it always endsup saying "people all have different preferences".

And even if we decided to raid those polls all together, and managed to make people see that there is a big community liking this kind of content, then it wouldn't bring anything good anyway.

People that are looking at polls to make their game aren't making great game. I'm pretty confident in saying that if you want to make a yuri game then you must have an interest in yuri beforehand, it musn't be something taken from a random poll on the internet.
I have to agree with you completely on this, because what happens when a game is created without any interest and on a drawing board, so to speak, can be seen all too often:
Namely a listlessly cobbled-together piece of work without passion, which in the end satisfies no one with its content, no matter how many "favourite tags" may be included.

In the worst case (which, unfortunately, would most likely be considered acceptable by so many), we would get another game with a male protagonist, which would once again turn the lesbian content into a sheer travesty; and I'll be quite honest, I'd gladly do without such nonsense.

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
Thank you for this absolutely essential thread and all the work you’ve put in!
What would be you guys’ top recommendations? Like the absolute best lesbian protagonist games out there?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes