Design

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
No unless the the female protag is lesbian and has only lesbian scenes
Female protag is lesbian. She have lesbian scenes. And she have FFM scenes when she din't contact with the men but mentoring another girl about how to perform sex with men.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I know it sounds like a crazy idea, but what if ... just suggesting so ... what if the game with a lesbian protagonist didn't have to get involved in a scene with an M anyway?
Even if it's FFM and she doesn't touch any dick ... how about if the game doesn't have a dick at any time?

Generally, those who like lesbian games do not want to see any dick, either on a man or on a futa.
How about not suggesting games for this list where the character has to get involved with any guy in any way?

It seems that some of the last comments here are from people who strive to see if they can put a non-lesbian game on the list, just to say: "look ... we make fun of their list and put on a non-lesbian game"
is it some kind of challenge?

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I know it sounds like a crazy idea, but what if ... just suggesting so ... what if the game with a lesbian protagonist didn't have to get involved in a scene with an M anyway?
O'k, i mean she involved in FFM 'scene' but not in sexual contact with men. :) It's even may be CFNM FFM scene. :)

And the tag is "lesbian protagonist" not "all girls" or "lesbian only".

By the way it's just idea for character elaboration.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Here's another game I forgot about: Adventure High. It's still being updated and if you pick a female protag it has almost nothing but les content(the non-les is all avoidable). And it's a pretty extensive game too.
There's also Spiral Clicker, the lesbian protag is a bit superficial but it does show lesbian sex with strapons.
Finally, there's Mind Conquest, however I'm not sure it counts because the MC is a woman possessed by a spirit of a male(?) necromancer and her mind has to share control over her body. Only les content though, visually.
All three are here

It seems that some of the last comments here are from people who strive to see if they can put a non-lesbian game on the list, just to say: "look ... we make fun of their list and put on a non-lesbian game"
is it some kind of challenge?
If you're also referring to me suggesting Kobold Adventure, I assure you, nothing could be further from my mind. I suggested it because the lesbian run postulated by the OP is completely possible and the les content that is there is really good.

Reactions: Onibaku

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
And the tag is "lesbian protagonist" not "all girls" or "lesbian only".
And that is the exact reason why this list was created. To catalog "all girls" and "lesbian only" games, since the forum's Lesbian tag doesn't work as it should

If you're also referring to me suggesting Kobold Adventure, I assure you, nothing could be further from my mind. I suggested it because the lesbian run postulated by the OP is completely possible and the les content that is there is really good.
No. It is not yours in specific. It is an impression that I have been having as I read the comments in general.
In addition, the list belongs to Onibaku and he is the one who decides whether or not to join it.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
And that is the exact reason why this list was created. To catalog "all girls" and "lesbian only" games, since the forum's Lesbian tag doesn't work as it should
So, basically you don't see the difference between stories with 'lesbian protagonist' and 'lesbian only' stories?

And of discussion.

qorl55

May 23, 2018

In addition, the list belongs to Onibaku and he is the one who decides whether or not to join it.
Umm while I vastly prefer allgirl/lesbianonly games, according to Onibaku's first post here cataloging only those games is *not* the purpose of this list. The purpose is to list games with a lesbian route. And it's his decision, obviously.

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
This list is not "Girls love only" its completely ok if its like only one route out many. The only deciding factor is that you can avoid all dicks and that there is still an ok amount of lesbian content left

Female protag is lesbian. She have lesbian scenes. And she have FFM scenes when she din't contact with the men but mentoring another girl about how to perform sex with men.
Send me the link i will play it and decide afterwards

rambool

Jun 8, 2018

Absolutely no sex-content, but overall very decent (and free) vn.

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes