• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Lesdias-NSFW Collection [2021-02-16] [Lesdias]

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
As one user pointed, they pick and choose what to ban half the time. I was arguing about that long ago at how shota content is being left alone but loli isn't. So their response was to delete the comment I made about it. So I said to myself fuck it whatever, I got other places to host it.

Reactions: tadpolegaming

Giony

Feb 9, 2020
apparently they're going after real life stuff and not 2d/3d but we'll see what the full story is soon

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
apparently they're going after real life stuff and not 2d/3d but we'll see what the full story is soon
I'm not gonna take any chances on that. Knowing these Ideologues real intention is destruction of fictional stuff they don't approve of. Just by seeing how Patreon decided to crack down on fictional stuff afterwards. So my predicting on artists who are more likely to get crackdown first are the 3D-too-close-for-comfort, SFM, MMD.

Reactions: tadpolegaming