minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
So I've never paid for LOP Gold. Is it worth it? Has anyone here paid for it? The only negative I've heard is that you cannot save progress...

Phuta_Phreak

Jul 30, 2017
So when downloading the all-in-one torrent, Windows Defender detected and quarantined 19 Trojans.... I truly hope those are all false positives..... :eek:

PoisonJames

May 6, 2017
So I've never paid for LOP Gold. Is it worth it? Has anyone here paid for it? The only negative I've heard is that you cannot save progress...
It's been a couple years since I was a gold member. I eventually dropped it because I felt the value was poor. $90 - $120 annually (monthly vs yearlong) for the amount of content didn't do it for me.

The next 6 months for them are going to be basically 3 content updates (expansions) to existing games. If you like all that content, it's hitting about $15/each, so the question is if you think that's a fair exchange. For me it was for a while, but my enjoyment of the games decreased over time. FWIW I've never really regretted dropping the sub.

As far as not being able to save... I'm not sure what that's referring to. You're able to save the games.

Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
As far as not being able to save... I'm not sure what that's referring to. You're able to save the games.
I believe that was in reference to a "save system"--saving progress from within the game--and not about saving the games themselves.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
It's been a couple years since I was a gold member. I eventually dropped it because I felt the value was poor. $90 - $120 annually (monthly vs yearlong) for the amount of content didn't do it for me.

The next 6 months for them are going to be basically 3 content updates (expansions) to existing games. If you like all that content, it's hitting about $15/each, so the question is if you think that's a fair exchange. For me it was for a while, but my enjoyment of the games decreased over time. FWIW I've never really regretted dropping the sub.

Maybe I'm understanding this incorrectly. If I sub to LOP Gold, I get to play any and all games with my sub correct? Or is it that I have to pay for a sub account and for the games separately?

I believe that was in reference to a "save system"--saving progress from within the game--and not about saving the games themselves.
Yes it's actually this. So I can't save my game progress? I have to essentially spend X amount of time doing a full run through?

PoisonJames

May 6, 2017
I believe that was in reference to a "save system"--saving progress from within the game
Admittedly, I may have forgotten, but I definitely thought you had the ability to save within most games (certainly the 'premium' ones). I say this because I haven't got the patience to "grind" most adult games, and LOP is no different in that regard. I cheat almost all of them (certainly after an initial playthrough), and I appreciated how easy it was to edit the save files w/SOL editor.
I also vaguely recall a sort of achievements system online too but not any details to speak of them.

If I sub to LOP Gold, I get to play any and all games with my sub correct?
All of the games listed on LOP Gold, yes. Not Sex & Glory or the others though. I make the distinction because it probably would've made the difference for me in value if it was all the sites.

I have to essentially spend X amount of time doing a full run through?
That is not how I remember it, and I'd be shocked if it was true today.

its not working i really dont know how can i use that shit pls help me ?
You need to launch the game from Flash Player (or something like Swiff). Open the player then open the game (assuming you haven't got the file association - which if you did you probably wouldn't be asking).

D

Deleted member 603212

This is not a dig at the crackers, just wondering what makes the new LOPGold Games so hard to crack? Is it like a new engine or protection thing that LOP use or something else?

Jeyo91

Mar 30, 2018
The game "Roommates" includes a file on how to use console commands for that game

is there way to do something similar for "Dignity One"?

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
Admittedly, I may have forgotten, but I definitely thought you had the ability to save within most games (certainly the 'premium' ones). I say this because I haven't got the patience to "grind" most adult games, and LOP is no different in that regard. I cheat almost all of them (certainly after an initial playthrough), and I appreciated how easy it was to edit the save files w/SOL editor.
I also vaguely recall a sort of achievements system online too but not any details to speak of them.

All of the games listed on LOP Gold, yes. Not Sex & Glory or the others though. I make the distinction because it probably would've made the difference for me in value if it was all the sites.

That is not how I remember it, and I'd be shocked if it was true today.

You need to launch the game from Flash Player (or something like Swiff). Open the player then open the game (assuming you haven't got the file association - which if you did you probably wouldn't be asking).
Final question...are you cheating the games using CheatEngine or something like that? Also what is SOL editor?

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Has LOP moved to some super secure DRM lately it seems all their new releases are unavailable outside their site.

PoisonJames

May 6, 2017
Final question...are you cheating the games using CheatEngine or something like that? Also what is SOL editor?
SOL editor:
That's what the Flash games put their save data in, and they usually even have helpful descriptions on the fields. There's some guides out there on how to use, and where to find the files if you need. The nature of these games usually makes "hacking" the save games just as good as a live game cheat.

EDIT: I feel like a dummy, I totally forgot that SaveEditOnline will handle this (and several other common formats). I actually subscribe to that guy's Patreon because of how useful it is:

For the non-Flash games, I used CheatEngine, but it's more work.

Reactions: Canto Forte

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
SOL editor:
That's what the Flash games put their save data in, and they usually even have helpful descriptions on the fields. There's some guides out there on how to use, and where to find the files if you need. The nature of these games usually makes "hacking" the save games just as good as a live game cheat.

EDIT: I feel like a dummy, I totally forgot that SaveEditOnline will handle this (and several other common formats). I actually subscribe to that guy's Patreon because of how useful it is:

For the non-Flash games, I used CheatEngine, but it's more work.
Thank You.

I'll have to find a good time to subscribe to LOP Gold. I feel 20 bucks out of my pocket to play some good quality games now and again isn't that big of a deal or break the bank that bad. I can always end my subscription and re-up it when I want to.

Reactions: Canto Forte

johnnybriggs

Feb 4, 2019

[LOP GOLD] Living With A Nympho [v1.00]: - - -
Anyone know how to get this game to work?

The "game" folder just contains a load of other folders with artwork files etc?

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes