KADILAKA

Apr 30, 2019
I have the same problem. Its always happens on the day drake arrives, but on then you can just refresh the page and load your game and go on playing, but it will happen a few days later and than the game crashes completely.
were you able to finish the game? I have this error again, but after the reset, I can no longer continue the game again.

huhannes

Mar 13, 2018
hi
call girl denise doenst work for me-allways stuck third day with the handsomeguy on toilett ?
anyone knwos why ?
please help
thx

neyzop

May 8, 2017
Game is complete.
Problem is game sometime is making Post request if is wrong game crash.

Game: Base64(some Binary data) -> Server
Server: Base64(some Binary data) -> Game

Example of request:
Request: 6ZPRN5KKls/Gjw9j3a++EWL8OzSkBifUoSK6pxkGph+Ik=
Response: rTEA+Bh8S0scL62hacTsH0uesw/djjjczwMIM1VH+DM=

CG:

PS. Can be some missing content
Can someone upload the CG in MEGA pls?

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I tried to make local dump of game but I couldn't because game is making special POST requests to:

I don't now how to reverse engineering it.
Link dump of the game if someone want to continue my work.

I downloaded the game in rar, I unzipped it, but now I do not know what I have to do to start playing. I know it will stop at some point, but I do not even know how to start playing the little bit that can currently be played.

Derpino

Jun 8, 2018
I downloaded the game in rar, I unzipped it, but now I do not know what I have to do to start playing. I know it will stop at some point, but I do not even know how to start playing the little bit that can currently be played.
Inside the file you download you can find a text file with instructions. But at the moment nearly 0 contenet can be reached before the game will stop working

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes