Nahte123456

Nov 16, 2017
Is there something up with Seducing The Throne? I can play it fine but the sex scenes are all just black with no image, text and sounds are fine, but the actual images aren't there and it's the only one I've found that does this.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Probably never
Be patient! Yes, currently LESSON OF PASSION seems to have made it impossible to crack their games.

But modders have always found a way. All I can say is that after several disappointments after completing subscriptions I will not spend any more money on LOP. Sure, I will gamble when available one or the other game but the big hype is gone on my part.

Reactions: narutosasuks

SWAGGY911

Apr 10, 2019
People keep pestering me about LOP games since i made a thread back in 2016. Since i had some time, here's everything by LOP with individual links and an all-in-one pack. Now buzz off.

PS: I'll add a torrent for the all-in-one pack later.
Great job bro.!

Reactions: wdude and Sigge

antoshka925

Feb 19, 2018
Nothing is impossible, all people who hack their games should work togather and find a way to crack their games, it's just a matter of time.
Besides I'm still shocked that no one had cracked Pledge yet, I know it's hard, but it's not impossible, when 3dm and Skidrow had gived up on cracking Denuvo games, CPY came out and fucked their asses.
So where is the CPY of Lesson of Passion games?
There's always a way, for example they're using Unity engine for their latest games, isn't it possible to import the files from their games and recreate them once again in Unity? Like I said it's possible, but it will take a time that nobody is giving to do it.

antoshka925

Feb 19, 2018
Can someone make a video walkthrough of their latest games with all scenes and endings, so at least we can see their un-cracked games in that way.
The walkthrough of Pledge, Eleanor 3 and etc.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes