sasgril

Mar 14, 2018
not sure if this has been asked already, I tried searching the thread. Is there any sort of walkthrough for Sensual Alchemist. I keep getting ending 1

Reactions: luisar018

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
cant play house party from sex and glory, htm cant be played via any browser. any help ?
It can be played on my Firefox just fine. Chrome/Chromium has issues with it for some reason though.

I recommend that you download Firefox Portable or Waterfox Portable and try again.
It could be an issue with Flash or Javascript, or something like that, I cant be bothered to see whats wrong, since it works on Firefox anyway.
EDIT:
Just tried many different browsers and this is the result:
Chrome, Chromium, Iron, Slimjet, Vivaldi, Opera, ALL Chromium based browsers (Latest Versions), were not able to run the game. The all presented an empty message box that simply had one option: "OK", then the message went away, but game did not run.

Vivaldi in particular, gave me a message box that said something about Javascript. Java is installed on my machine and works fine. So it has to be an issue with those browsers and when and how they allow Javascript to run. Its probably for security reasons.

Moving on to other browsers:
Firefox 68.4.2 ESR, Firefox 72.0.2, and Palemoon 28.8.2.1 were not able to run the game either, and I got the same empty message OK box.
Palemoon in particular surprised me, since it aims to preserve old legacy functionality and add-ons.

Moving on....
Firefox 54.0.1 run it perfectly fine, no problems.
Cyberfox 52.9.1.0 run it perfectly fine, no problems.
Waterfox 2020.01-10 run it perfectly fine, no problems.

So it seems old Gecko-based browsers dont have issues with it.

If I have time, I'll try to see if I can mess with browser settings to get it to work on Chromium and Firefox Quantum, as these are the 2 main browsers that people use nowadays.

P.S. ALL Browsers tested were Portable versions that anyone can download for free online, and were STOCK (Unmodified).
P.P.S. My personal recommendation is to download Waterfox Portable, latest version, extract, run, open play_party.htm

Last edited:

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
for chrome:
1) create new shortcut
2) add to the target field " --disable-web-security --user-data-dir="d:/""
3) open shortcut and paste link to the *.htm
This worked for Chromium browsers.
I only added the --disable-web-security flag at the end of the target field, btw.
The user-data-dir is just the path for the profile.

Thank you

Reactions: int00h

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Two running chrome instances can't share the same user data directory as I know. I tried to avoid unnecessary errors. :)
Excuse me?
I dont know what you mean by "Two running chrome instances". Either Chrome is running or it isnt.
If you want to run another Chromium-based browser then you have to basically use another installation or portable browser.

Adding that user-data-dir at the end of the target field basically changes the profile folder path. It changes it to D:/ and creates a folder named "profile" or something like that.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
So you want to say that, for example, Skype is launched or not? But what if I run 25 Skype instances for 25 accounts?
Anyway... It works.
You can certainly do that, but Chrome as well as Firefox wont run again if they are already running. For that, you'd need to run them from separate folders, and launch the .exes separately.
Running Chrome again while it is already running, simply opens a new tab.

I hope this makes sense to you.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes