wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
in much ado about nothing, how do I get the apple to feed the horse?

quick edit: Also can you bang Ursula??

dirtyskivvies

May 6, 2017
Bloodlines of Shadow Springs (338 Mb) for testing
Workupload
View attachment 1472360
Installation instruction: unpack shadows_final.7z somewhere and run "Start — shadows.bat". If nothing happens copy/paste this link to the Google Chrome and wait until game will load after that click mouse on any part of the game screen (shown above on screenshot) and main menu will appear.
Are the ending scenes included? Ending scenes not playing for me

Reactions: jordantheboss

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Are the ending scenes included? Ending scenes not playing for me
Nothing is ripped. Info from their blog:

Q: Do the ending scenes not appear for anyone else? Or are there no ending scenes? The game took me straight to the main menu after the ending message appears

A: Some endings are short, no real ending gallery either.

Reactions: globsis

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Cheats for bloodlines would be great if possible. Game is pretty grindy
Made a little cheat: work at aunt don't change time so u can do it unlimited times and also gives u +9 blood, buying items from shop gives money = item value (but u should have enough of them 1st), buying blood from hospital gives suspicion -9.
Installation: extract "game" folder and overwrite original file.
P.S. Maybe will try to do cheats for stats but it woldn't be like usual cheats (instead of +1 it will give u +9 max per action).

jordantheboss

Jul 19, 2017
Made a little cheat: work at aunt don't change time so u can do it unlimited times and also gives u +9 blood, buying items from shop gives money = item value (but u should have enough of them 1st), buying blood from hospital gives suspicion -9.
Installation: extract "game" folder and overwrite original file.
P.S. Maybe will try to do cheats for stats but it woldn't be like usual cheats (instead of +1 it will give u +9 max per action).
Game freezes on day 14 and sometimes 13 can’t continue for some reason

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Game freezes on day 14 and sometimes 13 can’t continue for some reason
I've played till day 15 without any problems. Try to revert back original file and play with it.
Upd: it looks like sometimes u can't go sleep coz of no time progression when u do it so u need revert original file and go to work at aunt. But I think there are game engine bug not cheat.
P.S. I've also made another cheat but it has some problems so I don't advice to use it. It gives +9 rel with girs when chat, +9 mind when u study at home, +9 will when take shower, but it raises suspicion +9 when chat with girls and progresses time +9 (to the next day). It looks like impossible to make proper cheat, maybe dev would integrate it later...

Last edited:
Reactions: jordantheboss

shyguybrush

Jan 3, 2018
In case there are people who are still having trouble playing the Sex & Glory games in Windows, I discovered that an old, appropriate version of Palemoon portable can be downloaded from the Internet Archive.

64-bit -
32-bit -

The reason that version works is because it does not enforce strict origin javascript execution (which is what gets disabled on Chrome when you disable web security) AND it doesn't have support for WEBP, so all the images show properly because the javascript code tries to swap out the image references to webp for modern browsers that support it.

You can just download that, self-extract it to a directory, run it, and open the main html file for ripped S&G games, and you should be good to go.

I also figured out that you can make modern Firefox browsers play the games fine, which makes this possible on Linux or Mac, too.
You have to disable strict-origin execution and webp support. It is advised that you don't do this in your main browsing profile as it's not considered safe. You can either or install something like Firefox Developer Edition, which will automatically manage a separate profile.

Once you have the opened your new profile, you enter "about:config" into the address bar. Once you click the "accept risk" button, you should be given a search box to find preferences you can change. Type "strict_origin" in the search and it should come up with "security.fileuri.strict_origin_policy" which you should set to false. Also search for "webp" and set "image.webp.enabled" to false. If you want, you can also disable autoplay for all sites in settings if you want the music in the games to autoplay. This profile should now have no problem playing the S&G games.

EDIT:

Just realized that some of the game rips (like 13 Rooms) needs WEBP support, so the old Palemoon browsers won't work for those. You can use the modern Firefox method I mentioned and leave/toggle the WEBP support to true. For Windows, there is also a modern you can also use if you don't want to muck with the profiles on your main installation.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Bloodlines of Shadow Springs unlock gallery please.
There wouldn't be any unlock since gallery script is encrypted no matter how many times u ask until dev will implement it...
Another way is to ask that somebody who unlocked gallery by playing the game shared save folder (for Google Chrome) "C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\http_127.0.0.1_29595.indexeddb.leveldb".

tomcooperqay

Oct 11, 2021
I've made stability fixes for each game to try (not have time to test coz it happens randomly and in some games I didn't had any problems at all) maybe this would help somehow but not sure.
Installation: unpack fix to root folder of the game (where Start — *.bat file) u wanna fix, run update.exe and wait until files patching finished. It dosn't matter what version do u have hacked or original.
Could you upload these files and also the gallery unlocker files directly? Mac unseres can't run .exe files. Like you did for lwt2r as a direct .data document. That works pretty well.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Could you upload these files and also the gallery unlocker files directly? Mac unseres can't run .exe files. Like you did for lwt2r as a direct .data document. That works pretty well.
It patches about 99% of the every game files so literally I should reupload the whole game then. Plus it was for tesing and nobody said if it has any positive effect after installing those patches... Also u can do it manually in some hex editor (like hex editor neo) by regex search in files <!--[^<]*WebAssistant.info--> and replace it by nothing. As I said earlier I've downloaded games with trial version of MM3 tool and it wrote some crap to the end of the files and my patch just removes it.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes