Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
Get this game here, originaly uploaded by megalol:
Workupload

Unzip and use that browser to open the html files of the endings (ex: ending1.html)

Meanwhile, uninstall any flash version you have on yoir computer and install an older flash player version from archive.org. Version 14 should do the trick.

If you still have problems tell me the names of the games you want to play and I will provide them in .exe format, in which the endings are incorporated.
GOT IT! I suppose having an old Flash Player version helped,so here's the steps I went through:
1)Downloaded the Cyberfox browser (Workupload link)
2)Installed an older version of Flash Player (version 14). Of course,I uninstalled the previous one.
3)Got two Javascript files named swfobject and AC_RunActiveContent from another game of the pack and placed them in the game's folder (I chose another LOP Gold game,specifically the pre-expansion version of City of Love). Tested with Seducing the Throne as well,it still works.
4)Started up the Cyberfox browser,dragged over one of the endings html files,it asked whether I wanted to activate Flash Player and woila. Right-clicking on an endings html file,choosing Open with and then Cyberfox works as well.

Sorry I made another comment,but I figured if I simply edited the previous one you might not had seen it,since you wouldn't be informed of the edit. Still,if it's possible,we should turn these games into an exe format. That would help greatly without having to go through all that.

Edit I:I shall create a gallery with all the endings,if we don't or can't have each game in a exe format. First ones are the LOP games.
Edit II:If any game is missing those two Javascript files,get them from another game and it should work just fine.
Edit III:If I can,I wouldn't mind helping with the exe creating process. If anybody needs me as a tester or something,anything,I don't mind helping out.

Last edited:

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
GOT IT! I suppose having an old Flash Player version helped,so here's the steps I went through:
1)Downloaded the Cyberfox browser (Workupload link)
2)Installed an older version of Flash Player (version 14). Of course,I uninstalled the previous one.
3)Got two Javascript files named swfobject and AC_RunActiveContent from another game of the pack and placed them in the game's folder (I chose another LOP Gold game,specifically the pre-expansion version of City of Love). Tested with Seducing the Throne as well,it still works.
4)Started up the Cyberfox browser,dragged over one of the endings html files,it asked whether I wanted to activate Flash Player and woila. Right-clicking on an endings html file,choosing Open with and then Cyberfox works as well.

Sorry I made another comment,but I figured if I simply edited the previous one you might not had seen it,since you wouldn't be informed of the edit. Still,if it's possible,we should turn these games into an exe format. That would help greatly without having to go through all that.

Edit I:I shall create a gallery with all the endings,if we don't or can't have each game in a exe format. First ones are the LOP games.
Edit II:If any game is missing those two Javascript files,get them from another game and it should work just fine.
Edit III:If I can,I wouldn't mind helping with the exe creating process. If anybody needs me as a tester or something,anything,I don't mind helping out.
I'm glad it worked out in the end.

Here is an exe version of the game:

I would have written more, but I'm in a hurry right now. I will come back later on this subject.

Reactions: Nameless One

Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
Another thing I discovered:You don't need a much older version of Flash,version 32.0.0.371 works just fine. Why? Because that's the latest version before Adobe fucking cockblocked any and all Flash content from playing under any browser. They literally forced seppuku on their software (they essentially forced their software to stop working through "updating" it). My rage knows no bounds when it comes to such abhorrent company practices. It's the same situation as playing an always online video game and the company shuts the servers down. I hope you got plenty of mileage out of that game,because that's the last you'll ever play of it.

Tested one game,City of Love Ghosts of the Past. I'm not absolutely certain it works for all games,but it should.

Still have to use Cyberfox,as most browsers simply block Flash Content from running. I hope I helped. Happy fappings everyone.

Reactions: jiffk and Zeos

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
It seems they will remake Living with Temptation 1 in HD. With some story expansion. They have a steam page up for it at and here is their blog post about it .

I am interested. It is one of the best adult games I have played in the 15 or so years I have played these kinds of games. An update from flash to unity with better graphics and some fleshing out of the story seems great.

Reactions: Amfunny and nick148

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
It seems they will remake Living with Temptation 1 in HD. With some story expansion. They have a steam page up for it at and here is their blog post about it .

I am interested. It is one of the best adult games I have played in the 15 or so years I have played these kinds of games. An update from flash to unity with better graphics and some fleshing out of the story seems great.
ten2or.gif
Great news as a fan of the Lisa path of the game.

Vincent932

Feb 25, 2018
How do I use the cheats on Sensual Haunting? I read a comment from a user who says that you need to download a hacked version from kickass.ee but if I try to download it it tells me that i have to create an account

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Serena: Dark confessions (HQ version) 3.33Gb

I can't say that it's fully cracked but since nobody done better yet I'm posting this as is and with my hints u would be able to play from start till the end...
Installation instruction: Place SDC_HQ.7z.001 and SDC_HQ.7z.002 at same folder, unpack somewhere and run "Start — sdc_HQ.bat". If nothing happens copy/paste this link to the Google Chrome and wait until game will load (may take up to few minutes on slow PC).
How to play: At the end of day 1 and start of day 2 (Nicole scenes) there are some security checks that I've tricked but they may hang the game anyway. So if u wan't to play without problems chose path with minimum or maximum actions (min = bottom choices and only 1 hot spot that needed to progress futher and max = top/all choices with all hotspots).
Don't save/load the game manually since this may prevent to unlock some sex scenes - game would say that ur character don't have enough mood or etc and choices will be grayed out (I'm not sure if this has anything with mine cracked version, maybe this is just game bug with saving/loading to/from browser local storage).
At day 5 Serena_ Dark confessions_d5.jpg and day 11 Serena_ Dark confessions_d11.jpg at this scenes game will 100% hang and u just need to reload the game page and load game from "DEFAULT SLOT" (always on the top of load page).
FAQ:
Q: Does that means that other LoP & SG game would be cracked?
A: Short answer is no since this game has no "free roam" (sandbox) like their others uncracked games so it made possible to crack SDC.
P.S. Use it on ur own risk, uploaded mostly for testing. If u don't wan't to download 3Gb version wait after this would be tested and then I'll maybe upload LQ 1Gb version.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
2 small (or not) bonuses (S&G games without any protection):
Lilith – making of the star! (309 MB)

VAMPIRE STORIES – new chapter (69 Mb)

Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
2 small (or not) bonuses (S&G games without any protection):
Lilith – making of the star! (309 MB)
Workupload

VAMPIRE STORIES – new chapter (69 Mb)
Workupload
Without protection? Shit,I'd guess my Magnum condoms (provided by his Holiness the God-Emperor of Mankind) are useless now.

Silly jokes aside,keep up the good work,I love it.

By no protection,what should I be aware of? I'd prefer it if my PC doesn't get covered in slimy juices. They're a pain to get rid of,let me tell you.

Reactions: jordantheboss

dreamlord666

Jun 2, 2017
Workupload

I can't say that it's fully cracked but since nobody done better yet I'm posting this as is and with my hints u would be able to play from start till the end...
Installation instruction: Place SDC_HQ.7z.001 and SDC_HQ.7z.002 at same folder, unpack somewhere and run "Start — sdc_HQ.bat". If nothing happens copy/paste this link to the Google Chrome and wait until game will load (may take up to few minutes on slow PC).
How to play: At the end of day 1 and start of day 2 (Nicole scenes) there are some security checks that I've tricked but they may hang the game anyway. So if u wan't to play without problems chose path with minimum or maximum actions (min = bottom choices and only 1 hot spot that needed to progress futher and max = top/all choices with all hotspots).
Don't save/load the game manually since this may prevent to unlock some sex scenes - game would say that ur character don't have enough mood or etc and choices will be grayed out (I'm not sure if this has anything with mine cracked version, maybe this is just game bug with saving/loading to/from browser local storage).
At day 5 View attachment 1283586 and day 11 View attachment 1283585 at this scenes game will 100% hang and u just need to reload the game page and load game from "DEFAULT SLOT" (always on the top of load page).
FAQ:
A: Short answer is no since this game has no "free roam" (sandbox) like their others uncracked games so it made possible to crack SDC.
P.S. Use it on ur own risk, uploaded mostly for testing. If u don't wan't to download 3Gb version wait after this would be tested and then I'll maybe upload LQ 1Gb version.
can you share CGS?

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks for doing this. I can't seem to get past the hang at the end of day 5. Tried reloading of course. Is it necessary to min/max throughout the game, not just in the first day and Nicole's scenes to get through?

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks for doing this. I can't seem to get past the hang at the end of day 5. Tried reloading of course. Is it necessary to min/max throughout the game, not just in the first day and Nicole's scenes to get through?
Actually, fully closing the browser and reopening got me through.

Reactions: AssRider

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Actually, fully closing the browser and reopening got me through.
What browser do u have? I've tested SDC on Chrome and some other Chrome based browsers and there were enough just do page reloading. U can try also pressing Ctrl+F5 on next reload at day 11.

Last edited:

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Workupload

At day 5 View attachment 1283586 and day 11 View attachment 1283585 at this scenes game will 100% hang and u just need to reload the game page and load game from "DEFAULT SLOT" (always on the top of load page).
FAQ:
Thank you! You're the GOAT!
Also does anyone know the walkthrough? I'm at 33%

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
Also, if you fully close your browser and restart you'll lose any progress in the gallery.

So I guess if you want a perpetual gallery take an hour and screenshot it all?

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes