megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hey megalol. Thanks a lot for the crack, You rock, its working great so far.
Dont want to sound ungrateful. But, anyway for hack/cheats??? Pretty Please.... -_-
(unpack to ..\game\sh_redux\archive with overwriting old file) - for new game + -> quick mode u get 99 poltergeist and 99 mental instead of 20 and 9 with all girls instead of 5.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
when i try the cheat my game doesnt work. it just freeze when i try click on a room
If game hangs after new game (+ or not) or continue just after start that has nothing to do with cheat but with crack (it's easy to check with developer menu activated with F12 button and opened Network tab, there would be link at the bottom of the list that contains .../secure3.php... and that means crack didn't worked properly for u this time). Try just to reload the game page and make sure that u installed crack v6. If secure3.php gone that means u should have now fully working game.

Reactions: 29Cu63

Imrick

Jun 3, 2017
If game hangs after new game (+ or not) or continue just after start that has nothing to do with cheat but with crack (it's easy to check with developer menu activated with F12 button and opened Network tab, there would be link at the bottom of the list that contains .../secure3.php... and that means crack didn't worked properly for u this time). Try just to reload the game page and make sure that u installed crack v6. If secure3.php gone that means u should have now fully working game.
Virus detected while downloading cheat

opopola3

Apr 11, 2018
doesn't work on mac
' from origin ' '

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Virus detected while downloading cheat
It's most likely Windows defender sees a new file and auto flags it as potentially dangerous, anyway u can always . It's even not an exe or dll also It could be download site alert not cheat itself (use AdBlock).

Reactions: Imrick

Imrick

Jun 3, 2017
It's most likely Windows defender sees a new file and auto flags it as potentially dangerous, anyway u can always . It's even not an exe or dll also It could be download site alert not cheat itself (use AdBlock).
Thanks for the answer, how can I download it?
Значок Проверено сообществом

Imrick

Jun 3, 2017
There not much solutions I can suggest for u: either temp disable ur AV, use other AV or add to white list downloaded file.
Sorry, I disabled AV, but there is only one file in the archive, can you please re-upload it to another cloud? on mega for example

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Sorry, I disabled AV, but there is only one file in the archive, can you please re-upload it to another cloud? on mega for example
It's supposed to be 1 file since it's just a cheat not a game itself, u need to place/unpack it to the path that was written at same (my) post where u get the link to the file, but if u need SHR game not only cheat there is my post with it + crack.

Reactions: Imrick

cstick

Apr 28, 2017
Crack is working fine and game is as good as i remembered. But where do i need weed for? And Hans's money? Tie is for Lynda.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
doesn't work on mac
' from origin ' '
I've made updated crack with ur link support, so u can try it now.
Seems the gallery doesnt save everytime I reset the game. Appreciate if we can get gallery unlock
This is common problem/error for this engine, sadly unlock isn't possible coz gallery code is heavy encrypted, so only Steam/offline version (after and if it would be released) could have an unlocker (if some user unlock all gallery and share gallery save data file). I have no problems with gallery on Firefox so u either try to change game browser (or to check that current one is not auto clearing cache files on closing and not in incoginto mode), also that ur Windows user is an admin, and user profile folder doesn't have non latin letters, also it could be AV blocking gallery saves but it's very small possibility.

Señor R.

May 17, 2021
Someone passed the game to 100% there are scenes that I still haven't completed and I have no idea how since the game changed a bit on the way forward.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes