megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Short update about SHR game - I've downloaded it but at 1st look protection is changed and looks like it's not possible for me to crack it now (engine is Defold so not even CG would be here) and should wait for Steam release.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
The Living with Serena version provided here is missing events and characters. Is there a fix or is that intentional?

Last edited:

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Can someone please tell me how to play the sexandglory games after downloading and extracting? I only get an infinite loading screen...

tre37714

Jul 2, 2017
Guys I understand that this is already impudent) but can anyone borrow an acc from sex and glory for a couple of days)?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Sensual haunting (Redux) v1.2
1665573597274.jpeg

(270 Mb)
Use it on ur own risk (recommended to unpack to SSD). Most likely current crack would not work for all.
If it don't work 4u try to reload game page several times but if it fails best thing what u can do to give a chance to work in future (I would need to update my crack) is to open browser console (F12 button usually) go to Network tab, reload game page and copy link at the bottom that should look like this "secure3.php?token=fsSdvGZhDg%3D%3D" and give it to me.
Links could change after every page refresh so u need to sent me all of 'em (only that are different).
P.S. All possible gallery problems are not crack related (read their blog) so I wouldn't answer any posts about it, unlocker is also not possible to make (wait for Steam version if it would be released coz their previous S&G game didn't pass their rules check).
Upd:
Important info
(unpack to ..\game\sh_redux\ with overwriting old files)

Last edited:

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Sensual haunting (Redux) v1.2
View attachment 2096751

SHR.7z (270 Mb)
Use it on ur own risk (recommended to unpack to SSD). Most likely current crack would not work for all.
If it don't work 4u try to reload game page several times but if it fails best thing what u can do to give a chance to work in future (I would need to update my crack) is to open browser console (F12 button usually) go to Network tab, reload game page and copy link at the bottom that should look like this "secure3.php?token=fsSdvGZhDg%3D%3D" and give it to me.
Links could change after every page refresh so u need to sent me all of 'em (only that are different).
P.S. All possible gallery problems are not crack related (read their blog) so I wouldn't answer any posts about it, unlocker is also not possible to make (wait for Steam version if it would be released coz their previous S&G game didn't pass their rules check).
megalol Thank you very much for the game.
I tried to play it on an SSD but the game is unplayable,most of the time when the intro ends the game stops and jumps into the main menu and even when you pass the intro and start the gameplay the game freezes when you choose a room.
I tried to find the code in the network tab but didn't see any that looked like your example.

Reactions: Rauhe and langil
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes