Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
Ur question goes to wrong address - it should be asked from this game devs
my bad, I was not pointing at you at all, just making a comment that the game has the same error and "of course" is developer's fault not yours...I have only good words for you sir. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: megalol

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Anybody know about the new Club Velvet Rose that is coming out.... like when ?? It was announced 7/1/2022

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
anything newly cracked?
lazy to use cheat engine...also my w11 kinda alarms me about it being unsafe. prolly false-positive but havenot happened on w10.

NyteLyte282

Mar 10, 2020
View attachment 142480

Overview:
Lesson of Passion is an adult-brand video game company began by Leonizer. The site originally started out with using famous models and adult entertainment actresses, until the introduction to the 3D/2D model concepts that are featured on the websites today. Most games are playable online through web browsers via a built in Flash. Lesson of Passion, or LOP, have several websites in their name ranging from Free-to-Play games to Pay-to-Play sites that requires a subscription to play some games. Though they are all part of the LOP label, many websites require separate subscriptions to sign-in, such as Sex & Glory, Real Love 3D, Play Force One...​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-16
Developer: - - - - - -
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Other Information:

Changelog:

I Can't get any of these to play. Is there a certain browser I should use?

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes