Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
CMX is nice but you know what I am actually looking forward to? Horos. When I played Witcher/Bitcher for the first time I was "Looking for a whore.". To this date, "I am looking for a whore." whenever I play any RPG game. Neverwinter Nights satiated my thirst for "whores" for a while but it never ends does it, gentlemen? We are all but "looking for a whore". Horos I wait for the huren.

herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
CMX is nice but you know what I am actually looking forward to? Horos. When I played Witcher/Bitcher for the first time I was "Looking for a whore.". To this date, "I am looking for a whore." whenever I play any RPG game. Neverwinter Nights satiated my thirst for "whores" for a while but it never ends does it, gentlemen? We are all but "looking for a whore". Horos I wait for the huren.
They're all good looking, Curt Maddox was pretty good, I have some things I'd add in or change, but for the most part I'm happy with the result. Always a fan of LWT so happy they're making an addition to the RDX.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
1670168193623.jpeg
Curt Maddox
not tested much, if u want gallery unlock then ask "CMX-0.1-pc/game/saves/persistent" file from those who fully completed the game coz I dunno how to make it for RenPy version yet same way (without actually playing the game) how I did for Unity.
Upd:
based on this (extract to "CMX-0.1-pc/game/), mirror .
Win/Lin version (1.8 Gb):
Compressed (80% images quality) Win/Lin version (1 Gb):
Mac (not tested at all, use at ur own risk! 1.8 Gb):

Last edited:

MrLightningStyle

Apr 28, 2017
View attachment 2212932
Curt Maddox
not tested much, if u want gallery unlock then ask "CMX-0.1-pc/game/saves/persistent" file from those who fully completed the game coz I dunno how to make it for RenPy version yet same way (without actually playing the game) how I did for Unity.
Win/Lin version (1.8 Gb): CMX-0.1-pc.zip CMX-0.1-pc.zip
Compressed (80% images quality) Win/Lin version (1 Gb):
Mac (not tested at all, use at ur own risk! 1.8 Gb): uploading...
Never doubted you for a single second, bloody Legend! You are always delivering. Спасибо тебе, камрад.
0b1.jpg

vdavd

Jan 14, 2021
View attachment 2212932
Curt Maddox
Upd:
made partitial (not all scenes, could break the game) unlocker based on this (extract to "CMX-0.1-pc/game/), mirror CMX_gal_unlocker.7z.
Compressed (80% images quality) Win/Lin version (1 Gb): CMX-0.1-pc.7z CMX-0.1-pc.7z
Mac (not tested at all, use at ur own risk! 1.8 Gb): CMX-0.1-mac.zip CMX-0.1-mac.zip
i dowloaded this, but the app doesn't open at all

herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
View attachment 2212932
Curt Maddox
Upd:
made partitial (not all scenes, could break the game) unlocker based on this (extract to "CMX-0.1-pc/game/), mirror CMX_gal_unlocker.7z.
Compressed (80% images quality) Win/Lin version (1 Gb): CMX-0.1-pc.7z CMX-0.1-pc.7z
Mac (not tested at all, use at ur own risk! 1.8 Gb): CMX-0.1-mac.zip CMX-0.1-mac.zip
megalol I have uploaded what I believe to be almost all the webp image files from the game(missing a few one off images, but all the animation images appear to be present). Hopefully this contains what you're missing.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol I have uploaded what I believe to be almost all the webp image files from the game(missing a few one off images, but all the animation images appear to be present). Hopefully this contains what you're missing.

Workupload
Thanks, I'll check later (internet problems now) but are sure that anything is missing (did u got errors?) in my release coz nobody complain yet and I'm pretty sure that with my "download method" all files should be in its place?

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes