khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ugh theyve slept on that setup for soooooo long.

They have a clear story setup for the Tracy/Lisa/Derek/Justin stuff, and have had for awhile, but instead all the group stuff has been relegated to the swingers club or the silly cabin stuff.
Yeah the pool party in particular was a massive missed opportunity IMO. Depending on the choices made that could have ended up with just about any combination you could think of involving 2, 3 or all 4 of them from just that one scene.

In fact depending on how much alcohol was involved in the pool party they could even fudge their way around the LWT 2 conflict by basically invoking kind of a modification of the "Vegas exception". What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas... What happened at the pool party stays there. Basically they acknowledge some drunken fun as a 1 time thing.

Personally, I think it would make the most sense for them to integrate LWT 2 into this as kind of an expensive vacation option or something (preferably repeatable). That would allow them to gate off whatever they needed to keep consistent for the LWT 2 content. Then once you did the LWT 2 vacation at least once, conflict removed. Now you can have full on Tracy/Lisa threesomes or whatever without conflicting with stuff. Alternatively you could potentially require achieving the Tracy/Lisa threesome in the LWT 2 trip to unlock that option in the rest of the game.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
It is really weird that they keep remaking/remastering LWT. I would've expected something new by now like a LWT 3.
Together with Eleanor, LWT has been their biggest hit. Where Ele is with fem prog, the LWT is male prog. They remake, because they listen to their followers and paying clients, who are big fans of these stories. And they had a lot of support and suggestions what would help to even improve the games. They remake it to make it better playable and to expand it while improving visual and textual quality, while also improving the game experience, with their increasing experience in game development.

dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
That said... They are very slow .... in updating mostly a 2 game company.
I wouldn't say that per se. They do bring out a couple of games per annum. Who of the devs on patreon can say that? There aren't many that really bring out several games, most run at least a year for a full game.

Reactions: ouine

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
what make LOP different is, they create game until finish without bug (almost), not like another game that periodically getting update. so i think it's normal if it takes more time. And LOP know what ending they want in every game, never being abandoned.
Yeah I do appreciate that LOP does make the game properly and do not get me wrong I am a huge fan of their work. I just miss when they used to mix smaller games with the big ones. Also, I do think that they've fallen too heavily into rehashing these stories (improving them no doubt) rather than trying to move these stories forward.

dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
Yeah I do appreciate that LOP does make the game properly and do not get me wrong I am a huge fan of their work. I just miss when they used to mix smaller games with the big ones. Also, I do think that they've fallen too heavily into rehashing these stories (improving them no doubt) rather than trying to move these stories forward.
I have to agree here. Those small games are fun as well, as you don't always have time to spend hours to play

Reactions: oszapo25

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
Remember we play it here for free, so we cannot expect they create mini game like decades ago. At least LOP listen their subscriber, and subscriber want to remake LWT and Eleanor, so they make it happen.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017

Today, we’re releasing the second preview of the AMERICAN SUNSET, which still is in an EARLY ACCESS phase. Last week was focused entirely on this project, and we’ve put a lot of sweat and heart into completing it in the form we are presenting today.

Classical story re-told with refreshed images, redesigned gameplay and reinforced with new scenes and characters. Everything is baked with Renpy with the ability to save the game whenever you want, with the option to roll back the time and play on PC, MAC and STEAM DECK via a web browser. This version of a game, which we call PREVIEW 2, offers over 6 hours of gameplay.

What is included in the PREVIEW 2?

Complete interactions at LEVEL 2 & LEVEL 3 for Lisa and Tracy around the house, sending the whole relationship-building experience into space. Just a crazy amount of new content to explore during daily actions.

Expanded VEGAS TRIP quest, including new photo sessions with Tracy and redesigned scenes in the city of sin, where you’re going to meet new characters and see the whole event in the club on new renders, with new animations and interactions that took place before the show.

Slightly expanded the event when Lisa invited Justin to the club for the first time – new scenes and renders.

Expanded WEEKENDS IN THE CABIN with Tracy, including new scenes on a deck during night hours and scenes with Tracy in their bedroom on a Sunday morning.

Introduction of new dating possibilities with girls, spending their free time around town (COCO, LISA and DOMINIQUE)

All events from the BASE game, WILD WEEKENDS, and most from the WIFE GONE WILDER expansions

What is NOT included?

SWINGERS CLUB scene from the WIFE GONE WILDER expansion – we plan to significantly expand this scene, including new characters meeting during the VEGAS scene, and we need much more time to prepare new renders for this QUEST – both for what happens in the club and for events that took place before Justin and Tracy go there.

What are the changes?

First, the gameplay is so relaxing – it flows like a stream, and you just follow the current, unlocking new scenes and enjoying every minute. Forget about mundane and repetitive actions. There is no time limit (before, it was 30 days), so you can experience the game as long as you want, at your own pace, doing whatever you want.

To achieve quests, you need to make an effort and be focused, but everything is clearly explained by the quest system, so pursuing interesting scenes is not a matter of luck but your actions. If you don’t achieve something one day, don’t worry – you can try it another day or next week – no pressure, you won’t miss any scene by accident.

Some of the scenes were redesigned to make everything more approachable. For instance, you don’t need to worry about blocking some parts of the content because you’ve made a wrong decision (for example, you can no longer progress your relationship with Lisa). Now, all events are streamlined and designed so you won’t miss anything that would require you to start playing from the beginning. Just relax and let the story flow.

Is it worth paying for PREVIEW 2 now?

Yes, absolutely. Our initial PREVIEW acted as a proof of concept. Although it was brief in terms of content, the gameplay showed great potential.

PREVIEW 2 is a mix of this splendid gameplay, elevating the experience to an entirely new level and a very generous amount of content. Everything, except the SWINGERS CLUB scene and LUSCIOUS SECRET expansion from the original game, is reinforced with beautiful new scenes created especially for AMERICAN SUNSET + some key scenes from the past supported with new images, characters and interactions. Enjoy the AMERICAN SUNSET now and get access to the game before anyone else.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
1715852595549.jpeg
LwT: American Sunset PREVIEW 2
PC: (other mirrors would be later):
PC compressed (avif/AV1 so not recommended on slow PC):
Mac: (not tested, use at ur own risk, don't ping me if it doesn't work for u):
P.S. Some links may die after some time so just use other mirrors in this case, don't need to ask me for reupload.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes