oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I had the same problem. I think it is simply not yet included in the test version.
If you you are able to manage console commands, you can make considerable progress with Lisa by manually setting the "level Lisa to 3" (level_lisa =3)...:)
No. no. The sexshop is included in the last version.

AdamLee

May 1, 2018
Where is last version
View attachment 3639848
LwT: American Sunset PREVIEW 2
PC: (other mirrors would be later): workupload.com pixeldrain.com
PC compressed (avif/AV1 so not recommended on slow PC): pixeldrain.com
Mac: (not tested, use at ur own risk, don't ping me if it doesn't work for u): workupload.com pixeldrain.com
P.S. Some links may die after some time so just use other mirrors in this case, don't need to ask me for reupload.
here

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Is there a scene with the Daniel ( the Cabin) in the office at MC and Tracy home.... I see a render for it ?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
you'll have to masturbate in your office and get busted by Tracy. not sure about which days, but I guess it was at 18.00
I just did a whole week in the office at 18:00.... nothing.... Has anyone done the Danial Tracy, and MC threesome in the office ?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Wait for a day when Tracy is in the living room at 18:00, THEN go jerk it in the office.
I kinda did that..... every day of the week I checked that. Is there a quest for it.. I do not see one and have cmpleted all with all the ladies ???

Aug 13, 2016
honestly don't know then. maybe to give you a better insight what worked in my situation; i never did anything tracy related just tried to keep her level above 100 through, only focused on lisa. then jerked off in the office, and then the sex shop appeared. didn't do any tracy related quest tho, maybe if you have something else going on with her, might be overlapping with the sexshop quest.

xxxhd

Mar 26, 2018
Anyone have problems with Vegas quest and writing erotic boook? How can I do this, there are only "normal" books I can start working on.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Anyone have problems with Vegas quest and writing erotic boook? How can I do this, there are only "normal" books I can start working on.
I don't remember having any difficulty unlocking those parts. Have you completed any books yet? If not, try that first.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes