Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I haven't played LWT 2 in quite awhile but from what I remember there was a lot of both. You could fuck the other guy's wife, including at least 1 if not 2 threesomes with her, can't remember for sure. You could have an FFM threesome with Lisa and Tracy although I think that was only possible as one of the endings. You could have a threesome with Gabrielle and Lisa. I think you were intended to be able to have a threesome with Gabrielle and the other guy's wife but I don't think it was implemented. There was a bunch of cuck stuff as well but that has never interested me. I don't mind if it's there as long as it's avoidable though.
That's exactly what i mean though by more ntrish slant, whether taking another's girl or giving Tracy/lisa up - it felt much more confrontational/underhanded, whereas LWT1 to me felt much more like "feel good time" no matter what the route. The tone in 2 was more "Steal another or get stolen from".

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
That's exactly what i mean though by more ntrish slant, whether taking another's girl or giving Tracy/lisa up - it felt much more confrontational/underhanded, whereas LWT1 to me felt much more like "feel good time" no matter what the route. The tone in 2 was more "Steal another or get stolen from".
Oh I see what you mean. Yeah the 2nd one was definitely centered around the idea that you had an actual rival. So you had to work to prevent him from having his way with Tracy and had the option to turn the tables and have your way with his wife.

LWT 1 is more laid back and Justin can mostly do whatever he wants although in the original it did seem like Tracy didn't need much prodding to hop on the nearest dick which I found a bit annoying considering how it was pretty much game over if she caught Justin cheating. The new LWT seems much more forgiving when it comes to Justin getting some side action, which to me is an improvement. I do think the story would benefit from having some sort of rival but it doesn't NEED one.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
LWT American sunset. Become Tracys cuckold, let Tracy meet Daniel at the cabin. Can't seem to get this going.

Did the join Tracy during weekend trip to cabin, meet Daniel etc. but now not seen him again.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Interesting new mechanic they're adding to LWT.

LEVEL OF SUSPICION

Every time you get BUSTED! sequence, we’ll let you play that scene again and won’t end your gameplay, but… we’ll add 1 point to Tracy’s suspicion. Yes, we’re manipulating time and space, so technically, Tracy shouldn’t be aware of the fact that Justin cheated on her, but… she is a woman who has a 6th sense, and she notices that there is something wrong going on with her relationship
I like the idea, but IMO they should add a twist to it where her reaction is different if your relationship with her is good enough. So instead of demanding a divorce she gets turned on by it. She might still get mad but no game over and if you play your cards right it could lead to some cuckquean type stuff or some FFM threesome stuff. No idea if they're considering anything like that.

The scene where Tracy catches Justin jerking off while watching Lisa masturbate is a good example of the way I think Suspicion should work. If Tracy's relationship is not high enough she gets pissed off at Justin when she catches him. If her relationship is high enough she gets turned on and jerks him off while they both watch Lisa masturbate (both of those versions are actually in the game but the "good" version is easy to miss if you don't intentionally hold off on triggering that scene til Tracy's relationship is high enough.)

Last edited:

DRKNX

Aug 18, 2016
I have a question about Lilith: Making a Star. After a certain point I can't seem to go to the bedroom, it just causes infinite loading. Why is that? Because of that I can't really practice music there and have to buy music lessons. It sucks there's no offline version.
so I decided to play this now, does this have no fix for the infinite loading at the bedroom yet?

arone tajhiri

Feb 11, 2018
LWT American sunset. Become Tracys cuckold, let Tracy meet Daniel at the cabin. Can't seem to get this going.

Did the join Tracy during weekend trip to cabin, meet Daniel etc. but now not seen him again.
you should let her go to the cabin alone at least 2 or 3 times then when her assistant comes to get the files go and check on the cabin if you choose the straight path then its sharing and if you use the forest path then its cuckold

Reactions: scarp1

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
You can't by the lingerie in the sex shop. You have to go the mall for it and wait for a favourable opportunity to by as a gift for her.
Mate, sure about that? I am like at day 57 and nothing seen so far in the shopping mall, either in buy clothes neither in buy gift, and finished all the interaction with lisa to the mall since now she is going everytime to make hairs

edit:
For anyone asking how to unlock the sex shop, you need to advance Tracy storyline, the trigger is to get caught masturbating in the office while she is in the living room

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Mate, sure about that? I am like at day 57 and nothing seen so far in the shopping mall, either in buy clothes neither in buy gift, and finished all the interaction with lisa to the mall since now she is going everytime to make hairs

edit:
For anyone asking how to unlock the sex shop, you need to advance Tracy storyline, the trigger is to get caught masturbating in the office while she is in the living room
I assume you're probably looking to unlock the scene where you buy Lisa the lingerie in the shopping mall after jerking off and getting cum on it while she tries it on. You just have to invite her to the mall a second time to unlock that. The first time she tries on something else. The 2nd time she tries on the lingerie (once that quest option is unlocked anyway). There are a lot of scenes in the game that require repeating the scene to unlock more advanced content. You can't do it the first time.

Reactions: oszapo25

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
I assume you're probably looking to unlock the scene where you buy Lisa the lingerie in the shopping mall after jerking off and getting cum on it while she tries it on. You just have to invite her to the mall a second time to unlock that. The first time she tries on something else. The 2nd time she tries on the lingerie (once that quest option is unlocked anyway). There are a lot of scenes in the game that require repeating the scene to unlock more advanced content. You can't do it the first time.
Discovered that, thanks! I was actually referring to a later scene inside her bedroom, going beyond touching i guess it's called

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
A question to the LOP and SG veterans , in Office Romance how many endings you have ?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
6 endings. To unlock the gallery you need the endings 2, 3 & 5.
No if I click Gallery I am led to their website as well happens that new game plus starts over again
or is there a fixed version which i have over seen ?
As for endings I got,
Rachel Marries
I am blackmailed with my coworker by boss
Rachel does everything I want
Rachel is the office bike and does everything I tell her

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes