89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
How do i open girl with tattoos ? It wont open. Flashplayer not working and chrome isn't either.

Reactions: luisar018

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i can't play most of the games, when i download them they don't have the start application, i have the new version of flash player but still nothing so am i doing something wrong?

Derpino

Jun 8, 2018
How do i open girl with tattoos ? It wont open. Flashplayer not working and chrome isn't either.
Are you using adobe flash player? if not try to use it. I use it to play every game here and it's always work perfectly. You can download it here
Download the standalone version in the end of the list
i can't play most of the games, when i download them they don't have the start application, i have the new version of flash player but still nothing so am i doing something wrong?
you have to download the beta standalone version click on the exe. In the top left click on file->open... browser to .swf of the game you want to play

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
you have to download the beta standalone version click on the exe. In the top left click on file->open... browser to .swf of the game you want to play
Why do you advise what you do not know. OP "Girl with tattoos" not contains flash(.swf) and i have same problem (Chrome).

fobo

Jul 20, 2017
Sounds odd, but try opening Girl with Tattoos using Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox or some other browser besides chrome.

Derpino

Jun 8, 2018
Why do you advise what you do not know. OP "Girl with tattoos" not contains flash(.swf) and i have same problem (Chrome).
You right, i'm sorry with all this games i got confused. To play girls with tattoos i use firefox and never had a problem. For some reason it's not working on chrome

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
There is one thing that I do not understand. If you pay $ 9 you can play the games. But can you download them?
I mean, once you stop paying you have the games for you or you lose the right to play them?

NPIZ

Mar 23, 2019
They are testing selling Eleanor 3 on steam, I think it will release in a month or so.

Should be interesting, if the price is decent I just might buy it - and depending on how they launch the game it may also become easier to crack

vgbestly

Jul 11, 2017
depending on how they launch the game it may also become easier to crack
This. But I doubt they gonna 1st day release games on steam. Steam takes a cut vs them releasing on their own website. Also, they might release on own website first just to see if anyone gonna bite and buy, and then release the steam version once the game isn't so hot.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Sex and glory house party does anyone have the hacked swf version by anychance? I downloaded it from this site before but can not find it and only one you have here is the browser version and i hate browser games as no full screen

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes