• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ekimus83

Jul 22, 2017
anybody knows if we can edit the saves for certain games? e.g. Snake Valley, the grind in the beginning is awful...

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
How can you play Sex and Glory games in Windows 10? I installed Pale moon browser as instructed, but I only get black screen and small animated icon in the middle after loading. Sound is fine, but that's it. Same thing with Microsoft Edge. Firefox won't even give me sound.
I doubt its Windows 10's problem, it most likely is the browser you're using, although I have honestly heard the strangest reported problems with Microsoft's latest OS, so....I wouldnt be surprised at this point.

In any case, please read my post about this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lesson-o...glory-real-love-3d.17373/page-54#post-3012911

The TL;DR version of it is that you need a Gecko-based browser. So OLD Firefox (and I mean OLD, unsupported, not as secure) versions will work fine.

Another way you can solve this problem is by disabling Chromium-based browsers' security, and you can do that with the following command:
--disable-web-security = Sex & Glory Games work, but browser security is OFF

Please note that this isnt a good idea. I neither recommend it nor do I run these games in this fashion.
I have tested it btw, so I can tell you it works.

My personal recommendation is that you find Cyberfox 52.9.1.0 portable or Firefox 54.0.1 portable, and run these games.
Just dont do anything other than run these games with them.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
This archive hasn't been updated in nearly a year. Does anyone upload LoP games on here any more or is this the grave post for a lost source of games?
I've been wondering the same thing. It's not that I'm demanding anything, I just wanted to know if we should expect any updates.
What games exactly do you think could have been uploaded but weren't? I ask this because there are indeed a couple of games that are crackable in theory (because they were posted on Steam). The thing is they are available for free, they're not premium games.

Are you aware of the fact that the latest LOP games are no longer crackable? If it's not on Steam then the game can not be cracked and downloaded.
The last LOP game from the lopgold site that was cracked is Living With A Nympho, before its expansion. That game was realeased on the 15th of March 2018. Do the math.

You would think that this kind of "news", being more than three years old and talked upon hundreds of times, would have managed to get through to people that seem to enjoy this studio and its games.

Don't take this personal. I am genuinely baffled by the constant raise of questions ...three years after they've been answered. I guess there should be a sticky info in capital letters and big size font in the original post regarding this aspect.

LE: In order not to leave empty handed :), take a look here:
You have to be logged in and have adult content activated in settings, otherwise you won't see much.
If you find a game at that link, but not here, it is "safe" to request it here. Otherwise it's futile.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2019
What games exactly do you think could have been uploaded but weren't? I ask this because there are indeed a couple of games that are crackable in theory (because they were posted on Steam). The thing is they are available for free, they're not premium games.

Are you aware of the fact that the latest LOP games are no longer crackable? If it's not on Steam then the game can not be cracked and downloaded.
The last LOP game from the lopgold site that was cracked is Living With A Nympho, before its expansion. That game was realeased on the 15th of March 2018. Do the math.

You would think that this kind of "news", being more than three years old and talked upon hundreds of times, would have managed to get through to people that seem to enjoy this studio and its games.

Don't take this personal. I am genuinely baffled by the constant raise of questions ...three years after they've been answered. I guess there should be a sticky info in capital letters and big size font in the original post regarding this aspect.

You have to be logged in and have adult content activated in settings, otherwise you won't see much.
If you find a game at that link, but not here, it is "safe" to request it here. Otherwise it's futile.
Well, thank you for your answer - although I have a slight impression it came out of unnecessary anger. I did read previous discussions, but I may have understood it wrongly. For me, the games were difficult to crack, instead of impossible to. I stated it before, I am not demanding anything and only wanted to know if we should expect any news. As for taking it personally, it isn't my place to judge other people's actions, so I won't be offended. After all, we never know how our politeness - or lack of it - will afect the ones reading. Also, I should advise you not to dedicate so much time to things that might disturb you, it isn't good for your mental balance. If you did not like my question, why not simply ignoring it? There will always be people asking things in forums like this one, making it futile to complain. Again, thank you for answering and good luck in your future.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017

I'm not nearly as nice as Mount P when targeted by such an intense passive-aggressive post as this one is. I'm going to direct you to page one of this very thread. Now scroll down to the bottom of the OP. See that spoiler box? Yes, that one. Open it. :::GASP:::
There are sections other than LoP Gold? Even one for LoP Free Games??!!??oneone
Now see my post stating there have not been updates in a year. Now your post saying there have been free games released in that time. See where I'm going with this? Are we on the same page yet?

My post had nothing to do with cracks. It was about the fact this thread used to archive ALL LoP games here so it wasn't necessary to check their site for releases which was a good thing. If this is no longer the case, so be it. I'm not going to complain about it. I just asked if it was a dead thread or not.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
now since flash is not supported how i can see different endings when finished each path?

Vincent932

Feb 25, 2018
When I try to play sex and glory games, there is a long loading, is normal or not? I try different browsers, Chrome, Opera GX, Microsoft Edge and Pale Moon

Reactions: Amfunny

Zeos

Jun 17, 2019
When I try to play sex and glory games, there is a long loading, is normal or not? I try different browsers, Chrome, Opera GX, Microsoft Edge and Pale Moon
In my 10 year old rig it takes about 1 second to load, maybe 2. If it finishes loading, then I guess you are OK. If not, the following is what I know.

I made some slight modifications to the code of some of these games, and when I make a mistake (eg. some syntax error), I get the forever loading screen. So if your game is loading forever, it may be some portion of the code that failed to run properly. Check your browser's Java Script options. There might be something there...

Vincent932

Feb 25, 2018
In my 10 year old rig it takes about 1 second to load, maybe 2. If it finishes loading, then I guess you are OK. If not, the following is what I know.

I made some slight modifications to the code of some of these games, and when I make a mistake (eg. some syntax error), I get the forever loading screen. So if your game is loading forever, it may be some portion of the code that failed to run properly. Check your browser's Java Script options. There might be something there...
I fix using an old versione of Firefox, but now how can i use cheats in sensual haunting?

c12332

Jun 6, 2021
All the games that are htm files get a blank "this page says" thing and is stuck at a loading screen forever no matter which browser I use. Anyone know why?

Zeos

Jun 17, 2019
All the games that are htm files get a blank "this page says" thing and is stuck at a loading screen forever no matter which browser I use. Anyone know why?
If they are sex and glory games (java script engine) the post above yours have a solution:
I fix using an old versione of Firefox...
If they are old LOP games made in flash, run the biggest .swf file in the directory. (Need FlashPlayer installed)

c12332

Jun 6, 2021
If they are sex and glory games (java script engine) the post above yours have a solution:

If they are old LOP games made in flash, run the biggest .swf file in the directory. (Need FlashPlayer installed)
I tried that. Maybe I need an even older version? What version should I use?

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
I tried that. Maybe I need an even older version? What version should I use?
Get this game here, originaly uploaded by megalol:

Unzip and use that browser.

Meanwhile, install an older flash player version from archive.org. Version 14 should do the work.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes