vowu1122

Nov 6, 2019
My name is David how to unlock scene with Maria Busted with Mac
Maria’s relationship needs to be low and Valentina’s relationship with you high.
Valentina will give you proof Maria’s cheating on you but do not confront Maria about it.
Keep going up until Day 28 and a cutscene will play.

kiril19

Feb 12, 2018
Seducing the Throne how the unlock with Kiki scene pull your dick out in front of her. With Elluna scene Elluna doing naughty stuff with demons.

Last edited:

toothpaste23

Jan 7, 2019
Hey guys, maybe someone can advise me.
Want to play LoP games, but browser is no loading the game. It`s simply black screen of game and nothing happens.
I am using Firefox.

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Hey guys, maybe someone can advise me.
Want to play LoP games, but browser is no loading the game. It`s simply black screen of game and nothing happens.
I am using Firefox.
I think just one folder need Internet.For Other folders use the tools.in tool there is a flashplayer

Holy_Shit21

Feb 2, 2018
Hey guys, any idea of an update for Living with Temptations Revelations & Living with Serena Evil Sister. Really wanna play those games XD

Pingu12345

Jul 5, 2017
any clue on how to get ending 7 on Serena Dark Confessions? I've got the "negotiation with Poly scene" but can't get the ending.

kiril19

Feb 12, 2018
Seducing the Throne how the unlock with Kiki scene pull your dick out in front of her. With Elluna scene Elluna doing naughty stuff with demons.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Hey guys, any idea of an update for Living with Temptations Revelations & Living with Serena Evil Sister. Really wanna play those games XD
Highly unlikely it will get cracked.. But if you are that intrested on those game you can play it on the official website by using the account that i share (still active as far as i know), just look for it, it's on 2 page back.

• Red Heart
Reactions: juanito
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes