packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Serena: Dark confessions (HQ version) 3.33Gb
Workupload

I can't say that it's fully cracked but since nobody done better yet I'm posting this as is and with my hints u would be able to play from start till the end...
Installation instruction: Place SDC_HQ.7z.001 and SDC_HQ.7z.002 at same folder, unpack somewhere and run "Start — sdc_HQ.bat". If nothing happens copy/paste this link to the Google Chrome and wait until game will load (may take up to few minutes on slow PC).
How to play: At the end of day 1 and start of day 2 (Nicole scenes) there are some security checks that I've tricked but they may hang the game anyway. So if u wan't to play without problems chose path with minimum or maximum actions (min = bottom choices and only 1 hot spot that needed to progress futher and max = top/all choices with all hotspots).
Don't save/load the game manually since this may prevent to unlock some sex scenes - game would say that ur character don't have enough mood or etc and choices will be grayed out (I'm not sure if this has anything with mine cracked version, maybe this is just game bug with saving/loading to/from browser local storage).
At day 5 View attachment 1283586 and day 11 View attachment 1283585 at this scenes game will 100% hang and u just need to reload the game page and load game from "DEFAULT SLOT" (always on the top of load page).
FAQ:
Q: Does that means that other LoP & SG game would be cracked?
A: Short answer is no since this game has no "free roam" (sandbox) like their others uncracked games so it made possible to crack SDC.
P.S. Use it on ur own risk, uploaded mostly for testing. If u don't wan't to download 3Gb version wait after this would be tested and then I'll maybe upload LQ 1Gb version.
THank you for this ! I see in your FAQ: about other games. Is the LWT games possible ?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
THank you for this ! I see in your FAQ: about other games. Is the LWT games possible ?
For now it's not possible. Maybe in future. Anyway their next LWT game LWT1:RDX will come to Steam soon after release on lopgold and should be posted here after that as it was with Eleanor 3.

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
If anyone want to play on legit in lop web, i "got" an account, just please be gentle with it.

User : dayshy77
Pass : totten77
Thanks for the thought my dude, but LOP were pretty infamous for scouring sharing websites back in the day and deleting shared accounts, so it might be worth deleting this

Reactions: shervin

Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
If anyone want to play on legit in lop web, i "got" an account, just please be gentle with it.

User : dayshy77
Pass : totten77
Gentle? Oh man,you really shouldn't have said that. I doubt I'll use (should say abuse) your account,but I can't guarantee that everyone else will do the same.

Hope you're ready for your account to be handled with extreme and harsh,well,desire. Good luck.

Thanks for the thought my dude, but LOP were pretty infamous for scouring sharing websites back in the day and deleting shared accounts, so it might be worth deleting this
Wait,for real?

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Gentle? Oh man,you really shouldn't have said that. I doubt I'll use (should say abuse) your account,but I can't guarantee that everyone else will do the same.

Hope you're ready for your account to be handled with extreme and harsh,well,desire. Good luck.

Wait,for real?
Well that's not my account actually I put " that because I got the account from some account share/hack website (like bugmenot etc) lol.

gantas189

May 7, 2017
Does anyone know how to cheat? The game is opened through a web page, and the Cheat Engine can't search the game value
Dont even try. i cant seem to find where they store the save game or how to edit it.

A cheat engine wont do because there are many processes that you have to check. Wasted 1 hour doing so and no luck.

Also, you have to check for all value types.

Here is the location of what i suspect the save files are located.

If you use M$ Edge
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Edge\User Data\Default\IndexedDB

If you use Google Chrome, same place.
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB

I found the file but unable to edit it.
Sol editor is no use

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
I try with ce with the "double" on the scan type it detect the value. But can't change it so it's probably connected to some server or something.

gantas189

May 7, 2017
I try with ce with the "double" on the scan type it detect the value. But can't change it so it's probably connected to some server or something.
Based on a post from Lop around 2020. they were talking about store the save file at local computer.

Before this change was made, around 2019. i can still use the old way of cheating with sol editior.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes