zebze

Aug 13, 2017
Did u try it to load more than once? ;/
Or maybe u have like me in one play through only sleeping to get one ending and in the nest playthrough u play ith the first cheat...
Already tried it more than 10 times. No progress after 3rd day.

This can be a nice game after Jordon and Tori. Hope it will have so many content considering the file size.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Ok think i know why it breaks. So decided to test things out. The cheats break the game or atleast the first 2 do. No clue about the other cheats. The crash on day 3 happens regardless. However if you close and load it does work unless you have used cheats

Quintus_Quake

Sep 29, 2017
Ok think i know why it breaks. So decided to test things out. The cheats break the game or atleast the first 2 do. No clue about the other cheats. The crash on day 3 happens regardless. However if you close and load it does work unless you have used cheats
Not for me unfortunately. I have tried to close and load about 8-9 times and I have only touched the cheats once, after it was suggested here. I guess the only thing is wait and hope for a fix from LOP. Weird that they didn't catch a major game-breaking bug during testing phase...

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Not for me unfortunately. I have tried to close and load about 8-9 times and I have only touched the cheats once, after it was suggested here. I guess the only thing is wait and hope for a fix from LOP. Weird that they didn't catch a major game-breaking bug during testing phase...
Sadly the lop team have lost there way. Its a shame but there recent games have either been buggy or aweful

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
Stuck on day 3, alt+f4 doesn't work. Anyone can share a full gallery unlocked? Wanna see if it is worth the effort. Tks

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes