fbass

May 18, 2017
That's unfortunate, looks like several of the newer scenes haven't been ported over yet.

The swinger club is only reachable via console commands, and there's no Tracy office events or library girls yet (even though all the images are in the archive)- same with the follow up Derek and Daniel stuff.
What's that console command?

Reactions: Lach1983

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I have a question about Lilith: Making a Star. After a certain point I can't seem to go to the bedroom, it just causes infinite loading. Why is that? Because of that I can't really practice music there and have to buy music lessons. It sucks there's no offline version.

Rorschachink

Feb 24, 2019
I am completely confused how to run these. I got Lesbian Fashion downloaded but it just gave me some java scripts and I don't know to use them.

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
How many games are there? Is there more than one game? What is the content of the games and are they related?
Every title is a separate game. Threads named "Collection" always contain a large number of games from the same developers. Check the changelog and download some of their recent games to try them.

Reactions: DR YOS

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Something I hope they decide to do with LWT is to update some of the scenes with some more advanced options if you do the right prep work for them ahead of time. Some scenes have already been expanded but most of them don't really seem to have more advanced versions you can get if you prepare in advance a bit.

For instance the pool scene with Lisa and Sandy teasing Justin has already been expanded a bit to include a little girl on girl with Sandy and Lisa as well as an actual blowjob from Sandy (albeit not a very long one) while Lisa covers her eyes. What if MC is able to build up relationship with both of them to significant levels before triggering that scene?

The photoshoot contest in the yard with Sandy/Lisa/Hannah also has plenty of options to explore that way.

For some scenes you would probably need a way to avoid triggering it by accident until you were ready for it if they were going to do something like that.

Reactions: rejejvaca

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Played through LWT and i gotta say i liked the way it works with Ren'Py. Being able to move Tracy or Lisa into other rooms of the house helps with trying to get particular scenes early
It does break immersion but it makes things so much faster if you just want to get to the good stuff.

dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
i can't write the book, how do i do it please ?
Writing books start from day 2. You can do the general ones, then after few days, you get the White Dove invite, go to office and you get 3 more series you can write.

Money from articles and book are weekly income generated. So eventually, you will be a rich writer.

Reactions: oszapo25

Crza96

Jul 12, 2017
Anyone else having a bug where you can't buy the dress/lingerie for Tracy to get the LV event going? It never shows up for me in the shop.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes