megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I'm getting a blank screen after the loading screen for some reason
I dunno maybe u downloaded old patch version posted 5 hours ago and applied v1.1 cheats on it. I don't see any reason why u get black sceen if u correctly unpacked v1.1 patch overwriting old files since I've tesed it several times with cheat and without.

papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
in bloodlines i'm stuck at day 6 what should i do to pass time beyond morning?
That was happening to me because I was using the v1.1 cheats on the original version game.
Delete all unpack again the original, then the v1.1 patch and only after that the cheats

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
Still haven't been able to get the Lisa and Gabriele visit while Tracy is busy scene (the one on the last day) in LWT 2 Foreign Affairs :( I tried every combination that I could think of, but nothing happened :(

What are the specific scenarios I need to realize?

Pappolino

Sep 25, 2017
Serena: Dark confessions (HQ version) 3.33Gb
Workupload

I can't say that it's fully cracked but since nobody done better yet I'm posting this as is and with my hints u would be able to play from start till the end...
Installation instruction: Place SDC_HQ.7z.001 and SDC_HQ.7z.002 at same folder, unpack somewhere and run "Start — sdc_HQ.bat". If nothing happens copy/paste this link to the Google Chrome and wait until game will load (may take up to few minutes on slow PC).
How to play: At the end of day 1 and start of day 2 (Nicole scenes) there are some security checks that I've tricked but they may hang the game anyway. So if u wan't to play without problems chose path with minimum or maximum actions (min = bottom choices and only 1 hot spot that needed to progress futher and max = top/all choices with all hotspots).
Don't save/load the game manually since this may prevent to unlock some sex scenes - game would say that ur character don't have enough mood or etc and choices will be grayed out (I'm not sure if this has anything with mine cracked version, maybe this is just game bug with saving/loading to/from browser local storage).
At day 5 View attachment 1283586 and day 11 View attachment 1283585 at this scenes game will 100% hang and u just need to reload the game page and load game from "DEFAULT SLOT" (always on the top of load page).
FAQ:
Q: Does that means that other LoP & SG game would be cracked?
A: Short answer is no since this game has no "free roam" (sandbox) like their others uncracked games so it made possible to crack SDC.
P.S. Use it on ur own risk, uploaded mostly for testing. If u don't wan't to download 3Gb version wait after this would be tested and then I'll maybe upload LQ 1Gb version.
Sorry but why SDC_HQ.7z.002 is not a zip file? I cannot put it with 001 and unpack in one file. It's damaged or? Thanks in advance. PS I've downloaded it from workupload.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Sorry but why SDC_HQ.7z.002 is not a zip file? I cannot put it with 001 and unpack in one file. It's damaged or? Thanks in advance. PS I've downloaded it from workupload.
It's 7zip not plain zip. Put both files to one folder don't rename or do anything just open SDC_HQ.7z.001 file with or WinRar 6 and unpack only that file. If still doesn't work maybe u should try to download again from pixeldrain.com.

Reactions: Pappolino

Pappolino

Sep 25, 2017
It's 7zip not plain zip. Put both files to one folder don't rename or do anything just open SDC_HQ.7z.001 file with or WinRar 6 and unpack only that file. If still doesn't work maybe u should try to download again from pixeldrain.com.
you're too much kind sir !!!

gg24

Jan 7, 2019
how to get MIRROR VISION and AROUSE LUST ??
Reveal that you are a vampire to anita (in step sis room when they are together).
Need Anita Love.
Then ask step sis to distract Luca : need stepsis love
( steal the Vial during sex scene)
Then ask the girl in the library to go home with you.
Use the Vial during sex scene.

herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
Reveal that you are a vampire to anita (in step sis room when they are together).
Need Anita Love.
Then ask step sis to distract Luca : need stepsis love
( steal the Vial during sex scene)
Then ask the girl in the library to go home with you.
Use the Vial during sex scene.
You don't have to reveal anything to Anita to become nosferatu, you must ask Anita about vial and the read her mind to learn how to use vial. You do need Chrstina to love you and then distract Luca.

phillsm23

Jan 4, 2020
Hi guys. Any idea on how can I watch the endings of Eleanor 1 & 2? I can play the game but when it comes to the ending, my browser doesn't support the plugins coz Adobe decided to be a dick. But if anyone got any solution if there's still a way to view the endings, pls lemme know.

herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
Can anyone help me with gallery scene 39 from bloodlines? It's literally the only one I haven't figured out yet.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Tried everything but still the same. I guess somehow the files got corrupted during download
Uploaded to mediafire in exe/setup format (both files need to be placed in same folder!)

Reactions: globsis
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes