megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
The one here seems to have some virus, since antivirus detect it. Can you upload another "clean" version?
As far as I know it blames uninstall.exe (I dunno why somebody put it there since it's useless), just download with AV off delete those file from archive and enable AV again. Use it on own risk!

Userboy1

Feb 25, 2018
Guys I can't seem to find Romance after Dark or Serena Dark Confessions Hidden Truths. Can someone pls guide me if they know where to find it?

Blackj=Joint

Oct 16, 2017
Hi guys I was able to run on Mac OS

1. Download and instal XQuartz

2. Download and instal Wine

- allow wine to access Terminal
3 Open Terminal and use this command

For example Living with Temptation Revelations

cd ~/Downloads/lwt2r

wine "server/miniweb.exe" -p 29595 -i 127.0.0.1 -r game/lwt2r >nul 2>&1
Now open a web browser and go to this URL -
I was surprised because it 100% works

best regards and good luck ! guys

Reactions: mkms7i

phillsm23

Jan 4, 2020
Um guys? Which ones are must played female protagonists games besides, Eleanor series, Pledge and Call girl Denise? Could use some recommendation.

Nov 10, 2021
Serena DC: HIDDEN TRUTHS cracked with unlocked endings + gallery (1.55Gb) Workupload
View attachment 1551366
Installation instruction: unpack downloaded SDC-HT.7z somewhere and run "Start — sdc-ht.bat". If nothing happens copy/paste this link to the Google Chrome and wait until game will load.
Known problems:
1. At day 7 here View attachment 1551377 game would stuck, just reload the page with the game with F5, load game from default slot, press "skip" button in top left corner and u will be able to continue the game. If not worked then download and use this file Workupload and extract "game" folder inside to the root folder (there are different folders according what choice did u made by Julian at day 6) and reload the page with the game with F5 after that.
2. In gallery menu scene View attachment 1551397 "Serena used by tourists" need to be stoped manually (just use exit to menu button in game menu at the top right corner after the end of the scene).

3. Don't use "skip" button at this scene View attachment 1551403 to avoid game breaking bug!

P.S. Use it on ur own risk it was't easy task to crack it but I was able to finish the game till the end (but didn't played all the endings and scenes) - if u liked the game better buy it and play without any problems. It's one of few LoP games that worth to buy and play but has cheating that somebody may dislike so be aware... And plz use search 1st before asking something.
First, thanks a lot for uploading this game.
Second, where are we suppposed to extract the day 7 fix?
I extracted the folders into the "sdc-ht" folder in the "game" folder of hidden truth but it did nothing.
Thank you beforehand :)

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
First, thanks a lot for uploading this game.
Second, where are we suppposed to extract the day 7 fix?
I extracted the folders into the "sdc-ht" folder in the "game" folder of hidden truth but it did nothing.
Thank you beforehand :)
Did u tried to play without fixes 1st (I mean reload game page + load game from default slot)? In the fixes archive there are "game" folder inside each fix so u need to copy "game" folder from there to the "game" folder location (inside root folder where "Start — sdc-ht.bat" is located) and it should ask to replace old file if u did it correctly.

Brawly

Jun 9, 2017
megalol Can you please share the link or point me towards the .exe link for living with temptations 2? since the links on the main page only have html version one.
Thanks

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol Can you please share the link or point me towards the .exe link for living with temptations 2? since the links on the main page only have html version one.
Thanks
I can't fully understand what do u want since there are no standalone exe version for Revelations (only for old flash version of LwT2:Family Affairs that is exe with build-in flash player that was officially released at lopgold.com). I've made and for latest version of LwT2:Revelations but it's actually html version that installs game (web Unity) and places shortcut to the desktop. In my bundle all flash games are without html but without buld-in flash player also. If u run games from my autoruns it auto launches flash games from player or u can download manually player and drag-n-drop swf file with game there to run it.

Brawly

Jun 9, 2017
I can't fully understand what do u want since there are no standalone exe version for Revelations (only for old flash version of LwT2:Family Affairs that is exe with build-in flash player that was officially released at lopgold.com). I've made and for latest version of LwT2:Revelations but it's actually html version that installs game and places shortcut to the desktop. In my bundle all flash games are without html (web Unity) but without buld-in flash player also. If u run games from my autoruns it auto launches flash games from player or u can download manually player and drag-n-drop swf file with game there to run it.

oh thanks, that clears things out, thanks for the link!

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol how to use the cheat or gallery unlocker ?
I can't answer this since it depends on specific game. Usually cheat or gallery unlocker goes with instruction how to use it. Also using search in this thread may help u since those questions was asked multiple times...

Babubabz

Apr 10, 2021
Why does the call girl denise app keep asking to update the game on my mac ? Anyone got ideas to fix the issue?

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes