Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Damn that's a lot of games! You're my hero! :love:
I did not see Pledge Extra Credit, is that not a LOP game? Or did I just miss it?

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Holy shit... an update. Doesn't cover but one game released in the past year and a half, but hey... it's something... I guess.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
LoP Gold uploads are fully updated games and not just update right? I mean like Tori 500, do i need the games from LoP Free list before getting from LoP Gold list?

Damn that's a lot of games! You're my hero! :love:
I did not see Pledge Extra Credit, is that not a LOP game? Or did I just miss it?
Bloo put Pledge and other games in Other Information in main post because no crack yet.

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
Back to the flash. They stopped supporting him for a reason. It has a lot of vulnerabilities for virus attacks. Therefore, the same adobe decided that it would be cheaper to close the project than to patch it constantly. From all of the above, make a conclusion - developers of operating systems trying to protect themselves from viruses, etc. can block the operation of flash and related programs. Therefore, please check that your system does not block the operation of the flash player.

This is a Flash player, you can open swf through it.
It does not require installation.
Mega
Right-click on swf -open with. You can drag the swf file to the flash player.

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
how do you play the sex and glory games they are html documents and they never load?
html implies a browser viewer program. I use Google chrome for example.
returning to security, any browser has minimal protection against attempts to open anything in it. if your file does not open in the browser or does not display all the information, try another one (believe me, there are a lot of them (browsers), a lot) :)

JDoog_192

Aug 24, 2017
html implies a browser viewer program. I use Google chrome for example.
returning to security, any browser has minimal protection against attempts to open anything in it. if your file does not open in the browser or does not display all the information, try another one (believe me, there are a lot of them (browsers), a lot) :)
ive tried 3 browsers and they all do the same thing. it loads about 90% then stops for no reason

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Many of the LoP games ran with Adobe Flash Plaxer.
Is there an alternative to still be able to play these games?
There is a standalone version of Flash Player that I am using, IDK where to get it nowadays.

Edited to add:

Once upon a time there was tools in installation but nopy is dead so the link is dead too. I don t have it anymore. Nevertheless since people keep talking about unability to open the old games I suggest download this to open them. It should work most likely for all >>
Nevermind, emek already posted a link to it.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hi, the game breaks in june 7th. I can't even go to the menu, I have restarted it several times, and always happens the same. I'm using chrome.

View attachment 1613625

By the way, the games you cracked were already included in the OP.
It's strange, are u sure that u referring to correct version since in original Serena DC there shouldn't be any security checks at this place but only in HT addon. Anyway there are newer version Serena DC: HT that was cracked by me so I advice to check it and read attentionaly provided info since there were posted 2 ways how to solve those error.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
It's strange, are u sure that u referring to correct version since in original Serena DC there shouldn't be any security checks at this place but only in HT addon. Anyway there are newer version Serena DC: HT that was cracked by me so I advice to check it and read attentionaly provided info since there were posted 2 ways how to solve those error.
Oh yeah, that was the one I downloaded, the last one. I just used the search function and quoted the wrong post. I see that it was a common error. Thanks.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes