chaf

Oct 10, 2017
I downloaded the game again.

The animation is cunni with senka.

After sucking Bogdan dick he'll call you next day. He name you a whore.

To me both option works: "I'm..i'm..i'm a whore", "It was an accident"
Both paths above lead me to Senka at the pool. All relationships 1 point.
Now she'll talk to you and after that choose: "Agree". You'll lick her pussy.

View attachment 1623253 View attachment 1623252
(y)

Breinex

Apr 30, 2017
I can't find a wayto make Living with temptation to work, I'm using the direct link and the.bat but it doesn't work. It says " ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED "

victor2

Aug 29, 2021
Bloodlines of Shadow Springs (52 Mb) v1.1 patch
Workupload
– New Game Plus with boosted stats, blood and money
– faster relation building
– increased blood Bryan gets from biting people
– Sanguinar and Nosferatu rituals provide extra boost to stats
– SKIP SCENE button (not in all scenes yet)
– fixes and optimization
P.S. I think no need to make cheat again since dev added Game+ option and to activate it u need just to finish prologue.
Upd: added a small cheat for v1.1: more money for Game+ (777 instead of 100), suspicion = 0 at start (instead of 5), working at aunt gives +9 blood (probably not needed but added it anyway), if u caught for not doing homework at school gives -9 to suspicion (instead of +1), LoP logo auto skipped at game start.

BTW,how to exact or unpack the *.acd files? is there any tools that could unpack text or sexual content, i've tried UE4tools but it doesn't worked...

thx

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I can't find a wayto make Living with temptation to work, I'm using the direct link and the.bat but it doesn't work. It says " ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED "
https://f95zone.to/threads/lesson-o...lory-real-love-3d.17373/page-108#post-7100286
BTW,how to exact or unpack the *.acd files? is there any tools that could unpack text or sexual content, i've tried UE4tools but it doesn't worked...
There are no easy way to unpack it and no way to pack it back for sure. And textures would look weird like this:
View attachment 1643898973751.webp

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
it looks great... is it extracted by using UE4TextExtractor?

The textures could be formed into .CSV with some regex... thank you for your time.
No, this was Unfold tool. This is Defold engine game which has nothing to do with UE4...

edorathor

Sep 13, 2017
could someone tell me where to find save games / edit them in Living with Serena evil sister? Appdata seems to be no help anymore

Moskov95

Jan 12, 2022
any possibility of editing all in one game pack with the new ones which came after 2018-8-7 ( or what ever the date is)

ferkronos

Oct 15, 2019
tx yu are the best, its a great game ty.
another topic do you know how I can make it work the game bloodlines of shadow springs i tray run in my pc win 10, 8 gb ram
but it still doesn't work

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
tx yu are the best, its a great game ty.
another topic do you know how I can make it work the game bloodlines of shadow springs i tray run in my pc win 10, 8 gb ram
but it still doesn't work
There are 2 versions browser one (v1.1) and offline (v1.2) so try to run both versions and maybe some of them would work.

prime122755

Feb 6, 2022
View attachment 142480

Overview:
Lesson of Passion is an adult-brand video game company began by Leonizer. The site originally started out with using famous models and adult entertainment actresses, until the introduction to the 3D/2D model concepts that are featured on the websites today. Most games are playable online through web browsers via a built in Flash. Lesson of Passion, or LOP, have several websites in their name ranging from Free-to-Play games to Pay-to-Play sites that requires a subscription to play some games. Though they are all part of the LOP label, many websites require separate subscriptions to sign-in, such as Sex & Glory, Real Love 3D, Play Force One...​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-23
Developer: - - - - - -
Censorsed: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Other Information:

Changelog:
Thankyou so much

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
looking for LoP games experts!
---those games after gold calendar(like more mushrooms)... are those new ones? too weighty (not compressed? lop usually <300mb) to download without mega.
-[is new LWT = original game + some expansion?]
---how to overcome cheat protection when using cheat engine? (i can see how game tweak stats etc back)
---why cannot i launch most s&g games ( during loading bar i get a popup 'confirm action [ok]' and the bar dissapears. . then small hypno cube occurs as if smth else is to be loaded but nope. ; tried FF as well as mine chrome-based, on chromee i allowed popped up windows just in case. )
...only 2 worked: camgirl and bountyhunter . probably caz both were with .bat launcher
what is palemoon in tools?

Last edited:

southernst

Dec 28, 2018
Hello to everyone! Roommates doents run at all in any browser. I even downloaded Palemoon. Nothing at all.
I can here the music only. Any suggestions please? Thank you!!

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes