dparadise

Jul 26, 2017

By any chance, did you restart the browser? I had to do the same first. I use windows 10, 64bit, Firefox version 86.0.1 (64-bit), you might need to ensure also you have all windows updates complete, including Microsoft Framework, which is also somehow something I came across to solve the issue for myself. I did however had to redownload my own favorite (Girl with Tattoos) before the solution actually worked, I also had to leave all the folders intact (creates a lot of clicking unfortunately)

dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
Many thanks for giving advise and help people. For me it doesn't work. Screen in Firefox stays black. I also tried it in Sandbox with an old version of Firefox 84.0.2 (64 bit). Wha did I do wrong? I use Win 10 64 bit.

Do u have any idea?

Thx for ur help.
You are very welcome, I had the issues myself, so had to fix it too :)

When opening the game in internet explorer, I found out what was the issue in the first place. All other browsers gave a popup, but there was no text, only in internet explorer I read it had to do with the webgl. That helped me to google out the answers I needed of course.

By any chance, did you restart the browser? I had to do the same first. I use windows 10, 64bit, Firefox version 86.0.1 (64-bit), you might need to ensure also you have all windows updates complete, including Microsoft Framework, which is also somehow something I came across to solve the issue for myself. I did however had to redownload my own favorite (Girl with Tattoos) before the solution actually worked, I also had to leave all the folders intact (creates a lot of clicking unfortunately)

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
I'm not having any luck playing any of the ones I've downloaded (from F95).. so I tried in other sites and, no go there either. Most of the ones I tried needs Flash that is no longer supported - some need to pay b4 play - some open trojans - and 1 (gold version) opened to a 14+GB download. I'll pass for now.

dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
I'm not having any luck playing any of the ones I've downloaded (from F95).. so I tried in other sites and, no go there either. Most of the ones I tried needs Flash that is no longer supported - some need to pay b4 play - some open trojans - and 1 (gold version) opened to a 14+GB download. I'll pass for now.
Open the .sfw in a local flash player. The flashplayer is in the pack itself.

Dec 3, 2019
I know that games not launched at Steam are more difficult to crack, but is there anyone trying? I was thinking about My Name is David, because it doesn't have a request thread. Just want to know if I can expect to see it here - not trying to be pushy. Anyway, thank you to the hackers, they have done a great job so far.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
I know that games not launched at Steam are more difficult to crack, but is there anyone trying?
I don't know for sure, but I think a big problem with the online games is that it doesn't load the full game when you start it up, so it's harder to just dump the whole thing to your hard drive and convince it to run locally. A determined person has to run through the whole game and capture all the network traffic to ensure they've seen every path, then stitch together a version that is happy to run locally.

In that way it's a little less like pirating a single-player game with copy-protection features (which hackers love to break) and a little more like pirating an MMO (which requires reverse-engineering the server and is labor intensive).

• Wow
Reactions: Mount Parnassus
Dec 3, 2019
I don't know for sure, but I think a big problem with the online games is that it doesn't load the full game when you start it up, so it's harder to just dump the whole thing to your hard drive and convince it to run locally. A determined person has to run through the whole game and capture all the network traffic to ensure they've seen every path, then stitch together a version that is happy to run locally.

In that way it's a little less like pirating a single-player game with copy-protection features (which hackers love to break) and a little more like pirating an MMO (which requires reverse-engineering the server and is labor intensive).
I had no idea of the kind of trouble, it explains a lot.

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
hey I have a membership with lopgold and would love to share some of the games, but I have no idea on how to download these unity web games, could someone help me out
I don't know myself, but found this guide that also has some helpful comments at the bottom:

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
hey I have a membership with lopgold and would love to share some of the games, but I have no idea on how to download these unity web games, could someone help me out
You could talk with one of the mods here. They could help you out. There are many tech savvy guys here modders and stuff. There was also one guy here or in the Eleanor thread, You could go there and check that out. Best of luck

XYZ852

Oct 28, 2019
How am I supposed to view the endings since they are in .htm format and browsers don't support flash anymore?

I tried Pale Moon but it just shows a quick slide show of all the images.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes