Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added [LOP GOLD] Eleanor Loving Wife Or Dirty Whore [v1.01]: - - - Thank you @madbloke for sharing.

*This is the pre-expansion version of the first Elenor Gold game. You're not required to download this game since the expansion contains the same content and more, i just like to own both (i'm weird.)

Bulldeamon

Jun 6, 2017
can somone post a link, for the all in one package, wich is only one zip folder.
(when i try to unpack the 5 parts, i keep getting errors)

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
can somone post a link, for the all in one package, wich is only one zip folder.
(when i try to unpack the 5 parts, i keep getting errors)
There's no errors. the SHA1 is all same and it's already been tested by other users.
Please try to use 7zip or WinZip.

ctg1519

Mar 28, 2018
just wondering how the cheats works in some of the games. in lwt2 and col I have no clue how the cheats work

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Awesome post, thanks so much for all your time and effort Bloo.

Please can anyone advise which game this shot is from, the character Vivian?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Thanks for reporting it, uploading over 120 files at the same time was bound to stuff like this to happen. I'm replacing them.

You have to be a bit more specific, do the images not load or are you getting errors?
I've played this game in the past from start to finish on my browser with no issues and i don't have another copy honestly.
It's not showing characters or objects. In place of people and things, there's only a tiny "broken picture" icon or something. For example if there's someone in room I should talk to I don't see that person but I can have discussion. If there's some object, a pistol for example, I can take that object but I didn't see it in, was it in safe or where. Background images are showing just fine and game works just fine, I just have to look very carefully to see those tiny "broken picture" icons or pictures around. And of course it causes problems in continuing. Missing or corrupted image files is the problem in short...

@Gert_Boomans So you son't have it anymore anywhere? In that old computer carcass keeping shelf straight in corner of storeroom for example??

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
It's not showing characters or objects. In place of people and things, there's only a tiny "broken picture" icon or something. For example if there's someone in room I should talk to I don't see that person but I can have discussion. If there's some object, a pistol for example, I can take that object but I didn't see it in, was it in safe or where. Background images are showing just fine and game works just fine, I just have to look very carefully to see those tiny "broken picture" icons or pictures around. And of course it causes problems in continuing. Missing or corrupted image files is the problem in short...

@Gert_Boomans So you son't have it anymore anywhere? In that old computer carcass keeping shelf straight in corner of storeroom for example??
Try a different browse. Some images are in .webp, so if you're trying to use firefox it will not work by default since they don't support webp.

Reactions: partanen

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Heh, yeah, I am extracting. I'm not 12 years old, dude. But I managed to make it work with Microsoft Edge. Thanks anyway.
Other thing is that Chrome actively disabled Flash because it's insecure, so you need to use either a standalone or another browser. Probably should have mentioned that first :)

venoxis

Feb 27, 2018
Sex&Glory Sensual Haunting is not working for me. Which is a bummer because I've been looking for this game for a while. I try to open the "Play.htm" thing and Chrome just give me a blank error, the game doesn't load. Anyone else got the same problem? Is it because of Chrome?
same problem with pretty much every single game i downloaded individually... also. there's no ''information.txt'' file in any game folder

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes