megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Living with Serena: Evil sister 804MB (game sometimes randomly hangs but it looks like not security checks related)

1633962004671.png
Installation instruction: unpack downloaded serena_evil_sister.7z somewhere and run "Start — lws_exp.bat". If nothing happens copy/paste this link to the Google Chrome and wait until game will load (may take up to few minutes on slow PC).
FAQ:
Q: Game stuck, what should I do?
A: Make a screenshot (and if possible what in-game text was before the error it there are no text on provided image) and send me so I'll try to fix it if its uncracked security checks related.
Also added cheats enabler (press Play game and Game+ in main menu and chose desired options). To install this hack unpack attached file to ..\game\lwsexp\Build and run update.exe.
Install the fix same way as game+ hack, chosing fix depends on did u installed it or not.

Last edited:

deNkystar

May 3, 2017
Living with Serena: Evil sister 804MB
Workupload
View attachment 1447753
Installation instruction: unpack downloaded serena_evil_sister.7z somewhere and run "Start — lws_exp.bat". If nothing happens copy/paste this link to the Google Chrome and wait until game will load (may take up to few minutes on slow PC).
FAQ:
A: Make a screenshot (and if possible what in-game text was before the error it there are no text on provided image) and send me so I'll try to fix it if its uncracked security checks related.
Also added cheats enabler (press Play game and Game+ in main menu and chose desired options). To install this hack unpack attached file to ..\game\lwsexp\Build and run update.exe.
You awesome megalol, can you crack Seducing the throne: more magic more mushrooms?

Reactions: Sigge

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
Living with Serena: Evil sister 804MB
Workupload
View attachment 1447753
FAQ:
How to install hack. try it but it said "Nothing to patch", Please help.

NVM, Found it. Thank you for your hardwork.

TheH

Aug 28, 2017
Hello everyone, thanks for the great work here.
Unfortunately I can't do that with the update. I unzip the file ... / game / lwsexp
But he doesn't find a patch. Does it matter which browser you are playing with? Thank you for your help.

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
Hello everyone, thanks for the great work here.
Unfortunately I can't do that with the update. I unzip the file ... / game / lwsexp
But he doesn't find a patch. Does it matter which browser you are playing with? Thank you for your help.
use search. trust me. I have same trouble

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
There are a lot of scene that stuck, I think it Achievements scene it freeze the game.
Yes, something like this. There were nothing similar in other their games so I didn't pay attention to that but I found a way to disable it but I need to test all scenes before posting the fix and this could take some time and I need some rest also anyway...

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
i have account for sexandglory . i think it still working, u can ask me anytime sir if u want to working out on sexandglory games megalol
Thanks but I've downloaded already all the games, problem is in Defold engine protected files in S&G games and not in getting the files.

Reactions: hunk66

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Yes, something like this. There were nothing similar in other their games so I didn't pay attention to that but I found a way to disable it but I need to test all scenes before posting the fix and this could take some time and I need some rest also anyway...
Dude thanks for all the games but you don't need to crack a game every day,we waited for years for these games so we can wait a bit more,just relax and go at your comfortable pace,if you push yourself too hard you will burn out.

hobbescaltous

Dec 13, 2017
Living with Serena: Evil sister 804MB (don't download until I'll fix all bugs)
Workupload
View attachment 1447753
FAQ:
these folders i'm supposed to unpack the hack into, they don't exist. and when i make the folder and run update, nothing happens.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Those asking how to use the cheat patches: place them in the "Build" folder that you can find in the main game's folder (that folder with thousand of other files/folders that usually have number as names). Unzip and run them from there.

Reactions: hobbescaltous
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes