megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Living with temptation 2: Revelations (54Mb) game+ hack, gallery unlocker + endings unlocker
(extract to ..\game\lwt2\Build and overwrite old file)
P.S. Made this unlocker as standalone file since somebody have problems with patches. Fix included. To activate unlocker press on small devil sign in bottom left corner in main menu and press yellow button there "Sign the treaty..." after that.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
I don't know but both of the files don't work for me
You can't download or you can't extract?
If you can't download, don't use a VPN/proxy server (you can reconnect afterwards).
If you can't extract get the latest 7zip application (uninstall the older one).

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Living with temptation 2: Revelations 1.08Gb
View attachment 1445538
Workupload

Installation instruction: unpack downloaded lwt2r.7z somewhere and run "Start —lwt2r.bat". If nothing happens copy/paste this link to the Google Chrome and wait until game will load (may take up to few minutes on slow PC).
FAQ:
Q: Game stuck, what should I do?
A: Make a screenshot (and if possible what in-game text was before the error it there are no text on provided image) and send me so I'll try to fix it if its uncracked security checks related.
Q: Does that means that other LoP gold games would be cracked?
A: Maybe but it would be harder since in this game there are a "free roam" but other games has sandbox gameplay so it would take more time to play and catch their security checks.
P.S. Plz don't share this outside this site not to aware the devs.
Upd: Added cheats enabler lwt2r_game+_hack.7z (press Start game+ in main menu and chose desired options). To install this hack unpack attached file to ..\game\lwt2r\Build and run update.exe.
Upd2: Added fix (lwt2r_game+_hack_fix.7z) for day selector in game+ menu (make sure that u installed lwt2r_game+_hack.7z first). Installation method same as for lwt2r_game+_hack.7z. Attached also lwt2r_game+_day_fix.7z in case u didn't apply lwt2r_game+_hack.7z.
Just to confirm the hack files, we can either do the game+hacks and game+hacks fix, or game+day which is both together?

Reactions: gabriel1234

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Just to confirm the hack files, we can either do the game+hacks and game+hacks fix, or game+day which is both together?
Sry I can't answer coz dunno what u ask. I advice to use this if u don't understand what I wrote in description.

Reactions: bs2025

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
The op should be updated, I doubt majority of people here even know that megalol managed to crack all these games.

Think people gave up on these games and most don't check this thread since its for the old stuff. Was so surprised when I checked this thread today, thanks btw megalol.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

jimmy123456

Jun 11, 2017
megalol, u're a god ! u revived this dead thread hahaha ! i was still trying to search for a freaking account and there u go posting cracked games everyday jesus

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
The op should be updated, I doubt majority of people here even know that megalol managed to crack all these games.

Think people gave up on these games and most don't check this thread since its for the old stuff. Was so surprised when I checked this thread today, thanks btw megalol.
They probably don't do that so that the developers don't notice their games have been cracked or at least make it harder for them to find out.

bs2025

Oct 9, 2021
Living with temptation 2: Revelations (54Mb) game+ hack, gallery unlocker + endings unlocker
Workupload (extract to ..\game\lwt2\Build and overwrite old file)
P.S. Made this unlocker as standalone file since somebody have problems with patches. Fix included. To activate unlocker press on small devil sign in bottom left corner in main menu and press yellow button there "Sign the treaty..." after that.
Saving/Loading doesn't work. When clicking at "Load" button just black background and nothing happens. Do you have that bug?

Reactions: Ampersand

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Saving/Loading doesn't work. When clicking at "Load" button just black background and nothing happens. Do you have that bug?
No, I don't. When I click "Load" button it works exactly as expected without any black background. Try to use another browser (Chrome recommended but should work fine on most others).

bs2025

Oct 9, 2021
No, I don't. When I click "Load" button it works exactly as expected without any black background. Try to use another browser (Chrome recommended but should work fine on most others).
That's strange. I'm using a few browser and save doesn't work also. Maybe some libraries for unity not installed?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
That's strange. I'm using a few browser and save doesn't work also. Maybe some libraries for unity not installed?
Don't think so, try to run browser as admin if not. Thats what on devs site written maybe this would help u somehow:

[UNITY GAMES] Why my saved progress is lost every time I close the browser?
Our saves are stored locally on your PC in a temp directory. You can lost your progress in two cases:

1. You’ve cleared your CACHE with TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES together with your saved progress.
2. You were playing in INCOGNITO mode. In this mode CACHE is automatically cleared every time you close the browser. So avoid playing in that mode if you want to track your progress.

If you want to find out more about this please take a look here:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
can anyone help me and tell me which pack from all the games here are for unity I'm not interested in playing flash or html games and don't want to download the full pack and filter one by one,that would be space and time consuming so any help would be appreciated

matrovsky

Aug 25, 2017
anybody knows which one of these games have clothed sex scenes?

AFAIK, LOP games sex scenes are either with lingerie/underwear or entirely nude (which i am no fan of either). and i am not sure downloading and trying them all is worth the time.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes