megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
1724320211254.png
Eleanor in Miami (for testing, since it's just released may contain bugs!)
PC
: (to select what download PC or Mac press "Подробнее" ["More" at Eng])
PC compressed (avif/AV1 so not recommended on slow PC):
Mac: (not tested, use at ur own risk, don't ping me if it doesn't work for u, plz don't ask me for compressed): (to select what download PC or Mac press "Подробнее" ["More" at Eng])
P.S. Some links may die after some time so just use other mirrors in this case, don't need to ask me for reupload.
Gallery unlocker (may not unlock 100%, don't ping me about problems since I'm not dev of it)

Last edited:

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
View attachment 3955782
PC
: (other mirrors would be later due slow upload speed):
PC compressed (avif/AV1 so not recommended on slow PC): maybe later
Mac: (not tested, use at ur own risk, don't ping me if it doesn't work for u):
P.S. Some links may die after some time so just use other mirrors in this case, don't need to ask me for reupload.
Gallery unlocker (may not unlock 100%, don't ping me about problems since I'm not dev of it)
Ayo that was a lot quicker than I thought. Thanks!
Fingers crossed it ain't too buggy

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I wonder if LOP are considering any kind of cameo's between games while they're redoing them in Renpy? Eleanor could easily be someone Justin and Tracy bump into at the sex club, the bar, or pretty much anywhere you might expect naughty stuff to happen. I don't think large roles would make much sense for that but a few minor cameo's for flavor might be fun.
Id much rather see someone from one of the fantasy universes personally.... eleanor is pretty insular in its fandom....

Though I'm not sure how that'd be woven in storywise.

Reactions: MrLightningStyle

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Id much rather see someone from one of the fantasy universes personally.... eleanor is pretty insular in its fandom....

Though I'm not sure how that'd be woven in storywise.
I'm not sure how a fantasy crossover would work unless it was some kind of Cosplay type thing. I just think a little crossover with some of the other characters from their other games would be kind of fun. Minor characters, not major ones. But I'm fine with entirely unique characters in each story as well. I just suggested Eleanor since it seems like LWT and Eleanor are their 2 most popular games. I could be wrong about that.

Eleanor has never been that high on my list since I'm not into cuck content and female protagonist games usually don't have any challenge to them unless the goal is something other than to be a slut which is rare in an adult game. The Eleanor games do have good sex scenes though so I still enjoy them. But unlike a game like LWT where both the MC and his wife are important characters, I'd be happier with Eleanor if Drake wasn't even in the game.

debleth

Jul 17, 2024
Hmm that shouldn't happen. Are you playing it on Chrome, Windows system? Also, if you encounter any technical problems when playing games downloaded from the OP, try download the games from megalol's posts, like here. Remember to install the fix patch.
no, i was using another browser. with chrome and megalols version (+patch), it worked well. thank you!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Eleanor has never been that high on my list since I'm not into cuck content and female protagonist games usually don't have any challenge to them unless the goal is something other than to be a slut which is rare in an adult game. The Eleanor games do have good sex scenes though so I still enjoy them. But unlike a game like LWT where both the MC and his wife are important characters, I'd be happier with Eleanor if Drake wasn't even in the game.
Yah that makes sense with your comment about most popular - though me for similar reasons are why im not at all a fan of eleanor, it's not even cuck persay since that'd be from the perspective of male, (like you said we really dont care about drake) it's more just paint by numbers fem-protag-slut-em-up with HEAVY interracial bias, another thing im not into.

Maybe there'd be another game universe that has more moderate character - maybe something like Living with Serena or Bloodlines Duskfall.

Reactions: xapican

deNkystar

May 3, 2017
View attachment 3955782
PC
: Pixeldrain (to select what download PC or Mac press "Подробнее" ["More" at Eng]) Workupload
PC compressed (avif/AV1 so not recommended on slow PC): Workupload Pixeldrain
Mac: (not tested, use at ur own risk, don't ping me if it doesn't work for u, plz don't ask me for compressed): Pixeldrain (to select what download PC or Mac press "Подробнее" ["More" at Eng]) Workupload
you're the best!

Flash_777

Aug 28, 2016
View attachment 3955782
PC
: Pixeldrain (to select what download PC or Mac press "Подробнее" ["More" at Eng]) Workupload
Mac: (not tested, use at ur own risk, don't ping me if it doesn't work for u, plz don't ask me for compressed): Pixeldrain (to select what download PC or Mac press "Подробнее" ["More" at Eng]) Workupload

Thank you so much... Eleanor is so hot...
Just a small issue, seems there is some bug which is not letting me advance the faith storyline. They might already have corrected this in the site. Could you pls check and update?

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Just a small issue, seems there is some bug which is not letting me advance the faith storyline. They might already have corrected this in the site. Could you pls check and update?
I had the same issue. Just reload your save and skip a day or two. Worked for me.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
There weren't any significal updates yet as far as I know, only small fix that solves few "missing" images bug due to dev errors inside game code.

dwayne23

May 26, 2024
View attachment 3955782
PC
is there a cheat mode?

Reactions: Sigge
4.90 star(s) 16 Votes