megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol unless there is a crackfix I have not been able to find living with temptation 2 revelation does not load save games, it freezes...I'm not playing in incognito BTW
Yeah, most likely there is a bug with game loading since a few ppl said the same (but I and most of others have no problems) but I'm 99% sure this is not security issue so I can't fix it. There were only fix regarding game day selector for Game+ but it most likely has nothing to do with game loading.

Mar 10, 2019

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017

Herysean

Oct 1, 2017
Is there a way to edit the save file? I wanna find the save file location first then edit it with the website saveeditor, but the save file is nowhere to be found. :(

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
Is there a way to edit the save file? I wanna find the save file location first then edit it with the website saveeditor, but the save file is nowhere to be found. :(
LOP games can not be edit with saveeditor as they store the saves in the windows registry, sorry

Eleme

Oct 15, 2018
Actually, if you have patience, only Cheat engine is enough. Search and freeze the time of day (double) and save\load... Enough to pump everything you need during the game day.
P.S.: an online translator is used to write this message.

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes