Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Lessons in Love Gallery Unlocker Mod [v0.24.0] [OEJ]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RealSwede

Jun 2, 2018
Since the v17 gallery unlocker mod is done with the screens.rpy file, and the Progress and Guide mod also includes a modded screens.rpy file, does this mean we have to choose between these mods?
At the moment, yes you would need to choose. I am currently working on a way to separate the gallery unlocker into a separate file.

Reactions: yolochase69

Bzshr

Feb 4, 2018
I have the error problem, it says "File "game/screens.rpy", line 3109: indentation mismatch.". How do I fix it? (current version 18 Pt.1)
Editing the file, there seems to be formatting errors. I fixed those up on my end (attached), but you can wait for the modder to fix it too.

Reactions: thegrimm
Sep 26, 2019
Is this supposed to still put a "Scene Replay" button on the main menu? Because I don't see anything like that and it doesn't appear to unlock any of the events or replays on the individual girl's pages in the Event Tracker either.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Is this supposed to still put a "Scene Replay" button on the main menu? Because I don't see anything like that and it doesn't appear to unlock any of the events or replays on the individual girl's pages in the Event Tracker either.
i dint add it in coz i dint wanna mess with the menu., also this unlocks the scenes only in each girl's menu who actually have scenes.

Reactions: legend_shon

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Lessons in Love 0.20 part1 with OEJ gallery mod.
Usual gestures etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my unofficial Android port to 0.20 part 1

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
thanks for releasing v0.21 part 1.

after I applied the updated game patch on v0.20.
error on opening Amy replays gallery on v0.21 part 1.

similar error trying to enter other girls replays, like molly too.

hmm its not common for an update patch to not update the executable files. I'm going to download full version and see what will happen.

Last edited:

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
ok tested the gallery unlocker with games full version directly.

it works without any issues.

seems like by download v0.21 update version and applying it to v0.20 does not work quite as intended and create some issues instead lol

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My Compressed unofficial Android port of Lessons in Love 0.21 part2 with OEJ gallery mod.
Gestures etc included.
Added scrollable textbox
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

PC compressed(1.33Gb):
Updated my Android port to 0.21 part 2, Added PC compressed incl gallery mod.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote