Mod Lessons in Love Progress and Guide Mod [v0.39.0] [cckerberos]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Hotfrost11

Sep 16, 2021
1. Download the "LiL 0.36.0 Progress and Guide Mod.rar" file
2. Extract the files
3. Copy them into your Lessons in Love install folder
4. If correctly installed, there should be a "progress mod" folder within your "game" folder
Where is this 'Install' folder?

purplerulez14

Jul 1, 2023
Just wanted to say that this mod does not seem to be working for any version above Version 35 correctly. I updated it from 33 to 34 and it still worked perfectly fine. But when the version supporting Version 35 came out I updated it like normal from here with the latest version, how I have done everytime before and now it is not working properly. The Hints section has nothing inside no matter how much I progress. It will always be empty. The Progress screen showing all my stats with the different characters and who has events to check in with does not have any ! in it either regardless of progression. No one is marked as needing spoken to. Their stats will update, if any of their values update, it will be reflected there. But anything tied to story progression for characters and the main events does not work at all. It worked totally fine prior to V. 35 but as soon as I updated with the new version here for made for V. 35 it has never worked since. I have added each new version here too in hopes it would fix it but nothing has since that version.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Just wanted to say that this mod does not seem to be working for any version above Version 35 correctly. I updated it from 33 to 34 and it still worked perfectly fine. But when the version supporting Version 35 came out I updated it like normal from here with the latest version, how I have done everytime before and now it is not working properly. The Hints section has nothing inside no matter how much I progress. It will always be empty. The Progress screen showing all my stats with the different characters and who has events to check in with does not have any ! in it either regardless of progression. No one is marked as needing spoken to. Their stats will update, if any of their values update, it will be reflected there. But anything tied to story progression for characters and the main events does not work at all. It worked totally fine prior to V. 35 but as soon as I updated with the new version here for made for V. 35 it has never worked since. I have added each new version here too in hopes it would fix it but nothing has since that version.
Well, your Progress screen definitely shouldn't be showing that you have 293/408 main events done in Chapter 2. But this isn't something I'm going to be able to look at without a save game.

Last edited:

flacc2pit

Sep 6, 2020
fyi the v37 version of the mod is getting caught in my chrome as a virus. i have the up to date official build of chrome. been using your mods since v33 and have not had this problem before. i'm sure i don't have to ask, but the new v37 doesn't actually have a virus in it does it?

Last edited:

Mikmoo01

Nov 6, 2020
Am i missing something or is there no way to view unlockables (various requirements to unlock costumes ingame) anymore after i installed this mod. tried going through the tabs available in the menu and cant seem to find a way to that screen

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
fyi the v37 version of the mod is getting caught in my chrome as a virus. i have the up to date official build of chrome. been using your mods since v33 and have not had this problem before. i'm sure i don't have to ask, but the new v37 doesn't actually have a virus in it does it?
I don't think it can have a virus, to be honest. It's just a bunch of text files.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Am i missing something or is there no way to view unlockables (various requirements to unlock costumes ingame) anymore after i installed this mod. tried going through the tabs available in the menu and cant seem to find a way to that screen
It's quite possible. I don't know the screen you're talking about so wouldn't have added support for it.

Mikmoo01

Nov 6, 2020
It's quite possible. I don't know the screen you're talking about so wouldn't have added support for it.
ah there was a screen called "unlockables" before i installed the mod which basically showed all the names of the outfits for a char, the names of photomsg and then showed their requirements (ie have 40 lust, etc)

lolbob3

Jan 19, 2020
CH2 Mainstory Forty Degrees Below Zero, there is a red ! but the explanation doesnt show when i try to click it.

jam5

Sep 21, 2017
has there been a walk through posted for this update? I can't find where to start niki's eveetns

Mikmoo01

Nov 6, 2020
will this mod work with the .38 version? (obviously i dont expect it to have the events) but i am playing with it installed in .37 and dont wanna fk my save up by continuing without it on .38

purplerulez14

Jul 1, 2023
This mod still does not seem to be functioning correctly. I deleted all of my files and saves, redownloaded the newest version of the game and the newest version of this mod. 3/4ths of the events in Chapter 1 are not even being tracked. 0% of the main events are tracked, and 50% of the girls events are tracked. Examples are attached. Futaba has 4 uncompleted events for example, yet the only guidance provided is to level a stat I do not even have access to yet. Leaving me to, once again, resort to the wiki for guidance instead of using the mod. Why even have the mod if it does not track properly for content in Chapter 1? This mod used to work months ago, now every time I have tried to use it in various versions, it simply is not functioning correctly. There are tons of other examples too, numerous times I go to a girls dorm room just to test, I get an event that was NOT on the Hints screen. It happened for Sana, Ayane, Makoto, Miku, Sara and Yumi. Not a single one was listed in the Hints screen. Only the options shown below for Futaba and Haruka.

Something is not correct. Screenshot 2024-03-09 020649.png Screenshot 2024-03-09 020635.png Screenshot 2024-03-09 020621.png

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
This mod still does not seem to be functioning correctly. I deleted all of my files and saves, redownloaded the newest version of the game and the newest version of this mod. 3/4ths of the events in Chapter 1 are not even being tracked. 0% of the main events are tracked, and 50% of the girls events are tracked. Examples are attached. Futaba has 4 uncompleted events for example, yet the only guidance provided is to level a stat I do not even have access to yet. Leaving me to, once again, resort to the wiki for guidance instead of using the mod. Why even have the mod if it does not track properly for content in Chapter 1? This mod used to work months ago, now every time I have tried to use it in various versions, it simply is not functioning correctly. There are tons of other examples too, numerous times I go to a girls dorm room just to test, I get an event that was NOT on the Hints screen. It happened for Sana, Ayane, Makoto, Miku, Sara and Yumi. Not a single one was listed in the Hints screen. Only the options shown below for Futaba and Haruka.

Something is not correct. View attachment 3424884 View attachment 3424885 View attachment 3424886
If you start a new game and enter the Hints screen as soon as possible, does it look like this?

screenshot0001.png

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes