Mod Lessons in Love Progress and Guide Mod [v0.40.0] [cckerberos]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
I read that many people really liked the game but dropped it because it is a nightmare to grind through every possible interaction to find the events. If it wasn't for this mod, I would have done the same.

Thank you for it and the consistent updates.

Last edited:

Odin083

Jan 9, 2021
the new update doesnt work for me. it worked everytime, but this time it doesnt work for some reason

lokoki1

Apr 10, 2022
i think counter for new happy event is bugged. even after the event i still have 16/17, but No Missed Events

vvulf

Jun 1, 2019
Can confirm that the mod is stuck on 16/17 of Happy events completed even after finishing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not a big deal or anything but it's good to know I guess.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
i think counter for new happy event is bugged. even after the event i still have 16/17, but No Missed Events
Can confirm that the mod is stuck on 16/17 of Happy events completed even after finishing
Not a big deal or anything but it's good to know I guess.
Looked into this, and it's actually caused by an error in the game rather than the mod. I've let Sel know.

Reactions: vvulf

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
the hints doesnt show up, just the events
Hints are blank but the new events are listed on the progress screen? Have you tried playing for a few days and then looking at the hint screen? Sometimes it takes a little while for the mod to adjust.

Odin083

Jan 9, 2021
Hints are blank but the new events are listed on the progress screen? Have you tried playing for a few days and then looking at the hint screen? Sometimes it takes a little while for the mod to adjust.
yeah, i played a couple days, i even triggered an event, saved, loaded, but the hints are still blank

Hope89

Feb 12, 2022
I don't know if I broke the mod by using the mod to ease the grind of affection points but I have been editing the variables.txt file for quite a while since I keep getting errors here's the file if it would help alongside the latest traceback.txt that was generated .

Ps: mod has been working amazingly overall and I'm really grateful for your job here just wanted to share in case someone else is having problems or to know what I did wrong.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
I don't know if I broke the mod by using the mod to ease the grind of affection points but I have been editing the variables.txt file for quite a while since I keep getting errors here's the file if it would help alongside the latest traceback.txt that was generated .

Ps: mod has been working amazingly overall and I'm really grateful for your job here just wanted to share in case someone else is having problems or to know what I did wrong.
Judging from the traceback.txt, your problems are likely being caused by using a version of the mod that is newer than the version of the game.

Reactions: Hope89

lexazxc

Oct 21, 2019
You have a mistake, you forgot to specify a plus to a happy event.
No event was added here:
Python:
ev_amyevent = Event("amyevent", "Amy", HappyEvent, 3, "happy", "Go to the mall on Sunday.")
Because of this, in the calculation of events, after passing, it was considered not 17/17, but 16/17

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
You have a mistake, you forgot to specify a plus to a happy event.
No event was added here:
Python:
ev_amyevent = Event("amyevent", "Amy", HappyEvent, 3, "happy", "Go to the mall on Sunday.")
Because of this, in the calculation of events, after passing, it was considered not 17/17, but 16/17
Yeah, the 16/17 error was discussed earlier in the thread.

The error in newchecker.rpy is by the game's dev, not me. I've told him, so it should be fixed in the next version.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes