Mod Lessons in Love Progress and Guide Mod [v0.40.0] [cckerberos]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
hiya just try'd using this mod and it don't work just keep getting an error
That looks to me like you're using a version of the game that is older than the version of the mod. If you're using the 0.32 mod, you have to have at least the 0.32 version of the game.

shakou0130

Aug 30, 2020
0.34 isnt loading hints, loaded it into my save from 0.30 to o.34 and tried installing it everywhere but no luck

Casseh

May 12, 2018
It looks like you have a really, really old version of progress_screen.rpy in your game subfolder. Delete that and see if it fixes things.
Yeah, did that and nope, error still there. I mean, it's really not a big issue since I've pretty much got all of their stats up but still

Last edited:

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah, did that and nope, error still there. I mean, it's really not a big issue since I've pretty much got all of their stats up but still
You should be getting a different error, at least, since the one you posted specifically mentions that file.

xNezzen

Jan 1, 2022
Hi, I have everything up-to-date and the mod works great and all, but the only thing that seems to not work for me is turning off "Show happy event hints."

I thought maybe just the current happy event I had would stay there until I completed it and then it wouldn't show any hints for happy events from then onー but now it is showing the next happy event hint with the setting still set to off. Of course, I've tried to switch it on/off multiple times and I've tried restarting but neither fixed it.

Anyone know exactly what issue I'm having here? Or any possible things I could try to fix this? (I also have the dark menu mod if that changes anything.)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes