Mod Lessons in Love Progress and Guide Mod [v0.41.0] [cckerberos]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Brainos

Aug 18, 2017
Is there any new feature in renpy what makes this patch necessary or you just doing it for fun?
Ren'Py's Lint (version 8.1.0) said:
Code:
game/progress mod/hotkeys.rpy:1 The screen overlay_scr has not been given a parameter list.
This can be fixed by writing 'screen overlay_scr():' instead.
This leads to another problem: wrong parameters "transient" and "zorder" are passed incorrectly, and broken the whole game.
And, since estrada777's android build already using renpy 7.5.3, I thought it would be a good idea to optimize the code in this mod.

Shiyaromi

Feb 2, 2022
Ren'Py's Lint (version 8.1.0) said:
Code:
game/progress mod/hotkeys.rpy:1 The screen overlay_scr has not been given a parameter list.
This can be fixed by writing 'screen overlay_scr():' instead.
This leads to another problem: wrong parameters "transient" and "zorder" are passed incorrectly, and broken the whole game.
And, since estrada777's android build already using renpy 7.5.3, I thought it would be a good idea to optimize the code in this mod.
Ah, I see.
For me the only reason I would update the engine if the transition will be less laggy in slower devices.
The only issues I faced are the ones, when I installed this mod incorrectly since 0.20.0p2.
I checked the new updates and I HOPE, Seleb won't use Speech Bubbles, because the game will be more cursed than even before.

Last edited:

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
New version of the mod's up. I find having the big "DLC" on the menu screen kind of annoying, so I added an option to the options screen to get rid of it.

I was travelling up until a couple of days ago, so I haven't had a chance to play the new update yet. I'm pretty sure everything for the new events works fine, but let me know if you run into anything weird.

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
I missed one of Nodoka's events because I apparently made the mistake of seeing one of Chika's too early (which is kind of stupid but whatever). Could someone share a savefile that is either at or near the 4th reset but having seen "Abyss" from Yumi before seeing Chika's "Little Miracles" ? I'd greatly appreciate it.

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Honestly. This mod coming only with the public release is one of the biggest reasons I won't bother to pay for the game.

Its unplayable w/o this mod so since I won't be playing until public release... why pay?

Release the mod the same time as the update and I'll deffo subscribe.

Blake639

Aug 5, 2018
I apologize if this has been answered before, but if I install this mod on a newer version of the game the mod will still work, just the new events will not have any hints for them? (I'm a SS sub just fyi)
Edit- I quickly read the first page and saw that it should work, if not lmk. Thanks for your hard work btw CCK

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
I apologize if this has been answered before, but if I install this mod on a newer version of the game the mod will still work, just the new events will not have any hints for them? (I'm a SS sub just fyi)
Edit- I quickly read the first page and saw that it should work, if not lmk. Thanks for your hard work btw CCK
Yep, that should work.

Reactions: Blake639

lokoki1

Apr 10, 2022
Honestly. This mod coming only with the public release is one of the biggest reasons I won't bother to pay for the game.

Its unplayable w/o this mod so since I won't be playing until public release... why pay?

Release the mod the same time as the update and I'll deffo subscribe.
true, even when someone is uploading LiL on f95 few days before public, i just download it to play the same minute the Mod is updated on public release day. you can't play LiL without mod right now, unless you're some kind of masochist.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes